The next album?

HornyForMike

Proud Member
A bit premature, I know, but when do you think we will see it? Same time next year?

OH wow!! um, I told myself in 2001 when MJ's album finally came out and was YEARS since his last, that I would not start going crazy over a new album till its officially announced,, in 2003 when he started openly talking about another album I did not listen to myself.. I waited another 7 years ontop of that.. lol!! I know the next wont be no 7 years, maybe not even 7 months.. but I just want to enjoy this one before I think too much about it..

But realistically I would guess q3 next year.. I'm going to forget that I said that though as of now........... ok now........ umm! now........ damn it!! NOW....... :timer: .. Now?? HERE WE GO AGAIN!! lol

There will not be a new album if this one fails.

Well, if it fails, we will get yet another 'remastered' GH's or an 'anniversary' album with some half finished demos of old hits - but nothing 'new' or unreleased.

But, then again, that is what some 'fans' seem to want - so maybe that's what Sony will give them in future - old hits repackaged to death like the Beatles (shrugs).

I can't wait! (LOL)

Back