The new michael jackson era

tennet07

Proud Member
Today,after being up 48 hours straight watchign the coverages on tv and live streaming on TMX and E online.....when it was all over.......

I panicked.

Is this it? This is all thats left?..barrack Obama telling us to move on an think about nucleur weopons??(as he put it),,,the jackson family wanting there privacy and wanting the world to stop mourning and start celebrating.(which isnt easy).

all this was getting to me.....UNTIL.

i realised the hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hours of footage we still have to come,the unreleased songs!!!!...this is all brand new stuff to look forward to guys. I wouldnt call it the THIS IS IT ERA...because its defently not OVER. I think its simply ..

THE KING OF POPS ERA.

please show me exitment about all this because i cant try and be uplifted and forget about his passing without the help of all of you :).

The exact same thing happened to me. After the memorial service, I felt really weird like...everything was just over, but then I thought about all the stuff that's yet to come.

Yes...

I thought the same way.. He will be forever here... His music will live on. :)

wow you are right, and I know of more MJ fans than ever now as they've finally woken up and realised how great MJ was.

his music and legacy WILL live on.

Back