The new hulk film was awesome!!!!!

Chaos

Proud Member
I WANNA SEE MARVEL STUDIOS MAKE MORE MOVIES OF THEIR CHARACTERS!!!! THE ACTION WAS GREAT!!! and I LOVE THE CAMEO APPEARENCE THAT IRON MAN MAKES!!!!!

Theres also a strong hint at an avengers movie too!!!!!!!!:punk:

Oh God, I hated it. The first one was waaaaaaaaaay better. It's okay though, they won't be making another Hulk film because this one supposedly isn't fairing any better at the box office. People who don't like to think hated the first one I guess. I thought the first one had way better action and better displays of the Hulk's strength too. I know I'm in the minority, but the first Hulk was my favorite superhero film along with Iron Man.

Last edited:
i i loved that movie so much the special effects where great and the actor that played the hulk did a great job

Yeah, and the second one was an awe inspiring show of even worse BS, lol. All super hero movies are stupid, at their core, but when the character's show something of human traits, there's nothing wrong with that. At least the Hulk had a reason for being so pissed off in the first one. In the second one, he was just a sissified version of the character who liked to break things.

Last edited:
At least the Hulk had a reason for being so pissed off in the first one.

Well, that's true. I'd be furious as well to be involved in that movie. Bunch of wishy washy wannabe intellectual garbage and not enough superhero. The new one had Hulk choking the shit out of Abomination with mother-****ing chains. 'Twas awesome. See, using actual super-villains in a superhero movie is of the good.

Well, considering the Hulk's main enemy is the US army, which is a hell of a lot scarier then The Abomination, I'd say that's a better opponent, lol. The Hulk is supposed to get stronger the angrier he gets, yet he seemed to be getting weaker as the Abomination beat his face in with his fist. Sissy ass, lol. And what's with the Hulk smashing cars and making fan blades out of them? Doesn't he just pick sh*t up and hit you with it?

I tought the first film gave the characters life, where as with the second one, I felt nothing for any of them. Plus Liv Tyler is nasty compared to Jennifer Connelly, lol.

There was a solid 20 minute action sequence in the first film that, imo, blew any of the weak sequences from the second one away. They didn't show what the Hulk is supposed to be like in the second one. In every comic book character, there is pyscological undertones and they simply exampled that in the first one, I felt. It's what makes you become invested in these characters, if you're in to that kind of thing.

Last edited:
Oh, I could argue, but I really don't feel like having a detailed debate about friggin' Hulk lol.

BULLSHIT!!!! THIS NEW HULK SHOWED THAT HE CAN TAKE DAMAGE AND HE DID GET STRONGER WHEN HE GOT ANGRY!!!! this is just the first film, there is room left open to to develop character and the first film just sucked in comparison!!!

Well it's not really bullsh*t now, it's merely my, if I do say so myself, well educated and thought out opinion. I even wrote a review of "Hulk" on amazon, I was so pissed about people loving the new one and hating on the first one. And I never write reviews. I was bored stiff by this latest, typical Hollywood drival of a sequel. Here's to hoping they don't make any more.

Last edited:
the first one just made you yawn all the time..... this one never gave u the chance to yawn!

Uh uh. No siry. I was so bored that I wondered in to the next theatre to watch the secret life of plants. MUCH more interesting, lol.

Uh uh. No siry. I was so bored that I wondered in to the next theatre to watch the secret life of plants. MUCH more interesting, lol.
NO, you enjoyed yourself so much that u was drooling to the point where when u got up to leave u slipped.... on ur own drool - hence why u THINK u didnt like the film :yes:

You're right. The Incredible Hulk sucked so much, that I would rather watch Chris Brown.
no u dont
IncerdHulk2_700x385.jpg

Last edited:
thought the film was rubbish... only action and poor storyline

WHAT EVER THATS JUST U AGREEING WITH URSELF ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT!!!! :pth:

Back