The Neverland Dangerous Rehearsals

Arty

Proud Member
I´m a big fan of the Neverland Dangerous Rehearsals I love them very much even more than the actual concert. I would love if someday it will be official released with great sound and picture quality.

How did we get the Dangerous Rehearsals from Neverland??

It is not an official release so how did we get it?? Was the tape stolen from Neverland and than released on the internet?
Or what happend?? How did Michael reacted??

Are there different picture and sound qualities or if you have one DVD of the Rehearsals you don´t need to look for another dvd with better quality. Has someone here have the rehearsal from different sources and can say something about the quality.

what is it w/ u and neverland?

Neverland isn´t just a property in cali it´s much more -this is my big secret-but Neverland will play a major part for the human consciousness in the near future this much I can say...

Last edited:
Neverland isn´t just a property in cali it´s much more -this is my big secret-but Neverland will play a major part for the human consciousness in the near future this much I can say...

:fortuneteller: :smilerolleyes:

cool!!!

:yes::punk::clapping:

i love the rehearsal a lot,he is definitely at his ease,btw,what did he tape his rehearsal for?coz we can see he totally aware of the camera .

I'm confused...these rehearsals were at Neverland...?
I thought they were elsewhere.

Are you sure about this?

yea...i never saw any neverland rehearsals..only claimed ones. when i first heard of this i thought they meant michael was rehearsing his moves in his dance studio or little movie theater stage. but people think theres a big concert stage there? im confused too.

i love the rehearsal a lot,he is definitely at his ease,btw,what did he tape his rehearsal for?coz we can see he totally aware of the camera .

Michael filmed everything and I sure being the perfectionist that he is he'd want to reveiw the rehearsals to make his performances better.

The Dangerous Rehearsals bring me more joy than the actual Dangerous Concert.

On the Dangerous Rehearsals you can hear the best vocal performances ever for the songs Billie Jean and Beat it.

I´ve checked out all the Bad and Dangerous Concert Footage and he never sang those two songs better than in the Dangerous Rehearsals. His voice in the rehearsals was in absolute Topform. Check Beat it out and compare it with Beat it from Bad or any Dangerous Concert. The Dangerous Rehearsal Voice is so much better more powerful.

Back