The Neptunes.

justoffthewall

Proud Member
Well the neptunes are a production duo who consist of Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo. And well They produced the hits for Justin Timberlake's album Justified and the beats they gave him were supposedly supposed to go over to Michael but he or his management team declined them. These songs went on to be some of Justin's Biggest hits: "Rock Your Body", "Senorita" and "Like I love you" and a handful more. Heres a vid of Pharrell speaking about the Great MJ and this ordeal about the production.

Wow. . I respect Pharrell's words about Michael. He's on the right wavelength to how the world should remember Michael. Also, I remember that Pharrell was on Michael's 'The Ones' DVD and he always had great things to say about Michael's music. My favorite was 'If you want to get the ladies, you put on Michael.' LOL!

shame if mj did do the neptunes track he would have been big...apparently i heard sexyback was meant to given to michael aswell

not sure if timberland has issues with michael jackso though... he produced sexyback

Ohh boy he nearly made me cry! He

The Neptunes will definitely go down in Music history. But I wanna see more Neptunes tracks!

shame if mj did do the neptunes track he would have been big...apparently i heard sexyback was meant to given to michael aswell

not sure if timberland has issues with michael jackso though... he produced sexyback

Sexy Back was written by Justin Timberlake, I dont think it was meant for Mike.

I think Timbaland publicly bashed MJ at one point, so I dont think they worked togther ever.

Back