The Music of Final Fantasy (Nobuo Uematsu)

I love it, especially love the games, Final Fantasy 7 is the first game that had a huge impact on me

Don't get me wrong, VII is a great game, but I think it is just a tad over rated. I would easily rate VI, VIII, IX or X above it. Although One-Winged Angel with a live orchestra is fantastic.

I am. The soundtracks are almost always (if not always) beautiful, or awesome.

Don't get me wrong, VII is a great game, but I think it is just a tad over rated. I would easily rate VI, VIII, IX or X above it. Although One-Winged Angel with a live orchestra is fantastic.
6 has nuffin over 7, 8 and 10 I would put around the same level as 7 and 9 comes close, I think the character design wasn't as good as the other ones but I loved the story.... 12 was total garbage to be though the characters were soooo poorly done

6 has nuffin over 7, 8 and 10 I would put around the same level as 7 and 9 comes close, I think the character design wasn't as good as the other ones but I loved the story.... 12 was total garbage to be though the characters were soooo poorly done

:bugeyed Are you kidding me about 6?

I do agree with you about 12 though. After 10 it just gets silly. X-2 was just a joke.

I do agree with you about 12 though. After 10 it just gets silly. X-2 was just a joke.
for its time i'd say it was the best rpg next 4

i'm playin 5 at the mo, its not as good as 4 and 6 though

i got high hopes for ff13 versus though they seem to have the team that worked on 7,8,9

X-2 had potential, but for me it ended up being too girly, that guy should of had turned out to be tidus or somin, i couldnt care less to beat the game 100% to get a perfect ending....

personaly i reckon they shoulda done a prequel with Jechts story

Back