The Most Interesting Comment Made By A Fan At A Concert

MJBT

Proud Member
I've been listening to alot of Michael's concerts lately and there several interesting comments made by fans, Whats the most interesting comment you've heard a fan make. Heres a couple of examples:

Victory Tour, Billie Jean
"Id Love To Get Him To Bed"

Bad Tour New York, Billie Jean
"He A Dancin MotherFucka"

Bad Tour LA Final Show, She's Out Of My Life
"There He Goes Crying Again"

Bad Tour Wembley July 14th, I'll Be There
"We Can't See Sit Down I don't Wanna See Your F@*king Back"

Last edited:
I honestly can't remember what concert I was watching but a fan was like "I don't know any of the words!" I think the song was Human Nature.

I honestly can't remember what concert I was watching but a fan was like "I don't know any of the words!" I think the song was Human Nature.

That was the final concert of the Bad Tour LA

I've been listening to alot of Michael's concerts lately and there several interesting comments made by fans, Whats the most interesting comment you've heard a fan make. Heres a couple of examples:

Bad Tour New York, Billie Jean
"He A Dancin MotherFucka"

LMAO!!! Ha!

AndreyZidane™;3352903 said:
LMAO @the first comment! :lol:

It was a guy that said it

Last edited:
One I forgot to add

"Don't Hurt Him"

:lol: :lol: I remember hearing that one.

And that one too. I think it's even the same woman making these two comments, isn't it? The lady who keeps babbling all the time. :lol: I would have been annoyed had she been standing next to me at the concert.

:lol: :lol: I remember hearing that one.

And that one too. I think it's even the same woman making these two comments, isn't it? The lady who keeps babbling all the time. :lol: I would have been annoyed had she been standing next to me at the concert.

I think it is the same person, If I had been near her during a concert I would have asked her not to do that

Last edited:
Those are hilarious!! I love hearing comments on recordings, especially when you hear someone go something like "oh this is one of my favorites" and you think "me too, random person in the audience from ten years ago!". :D

I know Michael would blush at hearing this..I remember his quote from the Boteach tapes when he said he wouldn't like it if that's all a woman would be thinking of while he's performing..correct me if I'm wrong

Back