The Most Fabulous Entry

helena22

Proud Member
Which song do you think has the most fabulous vocal entry? I mean, in which song he completely killed it and sound solid from the very first part?

For me, Get It comes to mind. His vocal is straight fire right from that unforgettable "Buttt".

It's like, you got to grab the audience's attention from the get-go, whether you go up on the stage and sing in front of em or do a stand-up comedy or give em a lecture. For a performer or a lecturer, it can be a matter of life-and-death in terms of life on stage. Mike has natural gift and brilliant knack&ideas from experience to make him succeed in doin it.

Last edited:
"get it"? from what song is that?:scratch:
mine is Billie jean. its the first thing came to my mind,:yes:
I love the beats man, whenever I hear it,just makes me wanna dance! awww!:wild:
oh yeah " Awwww" is a great intro :agree::punk:

Get It is a song by Mike and Stevie Wonder. It's pretty good, if you ask me; you should check it out.

I'd have DSTYGE. He speaks so softly so you're kind of straining to understand him. And then out of nowhere he busts into "OOOOOOOH!"

It's brilliant.

Get It is a song by Mike and Stevie Wonder. It's pretty good, if you ask me; you should check it out.

I'd have DSTYGE. He speaks so softly so you're kind of straining to understand him. And then out of nowhere he busts into "OOOOOOOH!"

It's brilliant.
yeah, that's a good one :yes: and the music is just amazing it's like....I can't explain it! lol

It's brilliant.
Ditto! And it's also a fantastic 1st track for the whole album. People are likely to listen to the 1st track first after buying the album and you gotta make a good first impression. That's why people making music say they put one of their best tracks for the 1st track off a whole album. It's that important. DSTYGE made it in that regard. And of course, the song itself is a classic.
yeah, that's a good one :yes: and the music is just amazing it's like....I can't explain it! lol
If we ever start tryin to explain, first off, we'd have to take a deep breath and be ready to write a long, emotional essay:lol: The song just got me thinking of all the positive and beautiful things in life.

I was looking for it on youtube that song "get it" havent seen it there, Im gonna look for it again, gosh there are lot of songs that I havent heard of yet ^^
thanks for the info guys! ^^

Who's Lovin You
-"When~~~~~I~~~~" Simply amazing.

I heard many judges at label or TV show auditions find out who got the chops and real talent by listening to just the first few minutes' singing. Another reason why the way you start singing the first few notes is so crucial.

Lil' Mike did his thing cuz he got people goin "Wow!" from the very start of a cover version. And the original was done by a lenged, so it ain't that easy for anyone to move the crowd like that, but Mike made it!
And the feat still has a huge impact to this day. For example, I don't think I have seen enough footages of other renditions (there are sooo many), but almost all the people I've heard sung after the model of MJ's version, instead of the original. And they usually start with the same high-pitched "When I~" as the way MJ sung. I think he made such a big first impression on many poeple.

Who's Lovin You
-"When~~~~~I~~~~" Simply amazing.

I heard many judges at label or TV show auditions find out who got the chops and real talent by listening to just the first few minutes' singing. Another reason why the way you start singing the first few notes is so crucial.

Lil' Mike did his thing cuz he got people goin "Wow!" from the very start of a cover version. And the original was done by a lenged, so it ain't that easy for anyone to move the crowd like that, but Mike made it!
And the feat still has a huge impact to this day. For example, I don't think I have seen enough footages of other renditions (there are sooo many), but almost all the people I've heard sung after the model of MJ's version, instead of the original. And they usually start with the same high-pitched "When I~" as the way MJ sung. I think he made such a big first impression on many poeple.

oh yes i so agree, with whos loving you. his remakes of songs were sometimes better than the original.:bugeyed

those acronyms always take me forever to figure out..lol Don't Stop Till You Get Enough (for anyone else who was wondering.. in case I'm not the only one)

Get On The Floor
Billie Jean
TDCAU
Blood On The Dance Floor

Back