The More i watch TII

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
I think Michael was fine and nothing was wrong. Maybe he had the flu before but i just cant see that he was sick in TII. I am watching right this second and i just dont understand where they get hes sick? Tired yes but not sick.

I've felt that way when watching TII. I just don't see a man on death's door. He seems vibrant and full of music.

yea i dont understand all these people talking like hes some 90 year old man. BTW i also think the pants and red jacket were to tight on him and thats why people think he was to skinny.... Watching it in HD sure as hell makes a difference.

He looked thin to me and his face looked gaunt. I blame that on Arnold Klein who was injecting god knows what into MJ's face. MJ didn't look healthy to me. He looked so much better in 2008 and in the earlier part of 2009, but getting closer to the concert he was not looking well to me. I think it had to do with Murray's treatments and Klein's injections

well u also have to take into account that every rehearsal he had he lost 5 or so pounds so its not unusual for him to be skinny. I dont think he was sick. But thats my way of looking at TII

I think Michael was fine and nothing was wrong. Maybe he had the flu before but i just cant see that he was sick in TII. I am watching right this second and i just dont understand where they get hes sick? Tired yes but not sick.

I agree with you. I saw TII on the large screen about 17 times. The only thing I noticed was that his legs looked thin in some shots. He did look tired after the thriller segment when he asked for his towel. I guess this is due to lack of sleep and maybe the effects of medicine to do procedures by Arnold. However, if I think of TII without any preconceived ideas in my mind, Michael looks OK. There is no cause for alarm, to me.

Also, look at Michael in that video Say Say Say, during the Thriller era. He is even thinner than in TII. Look at his arms and face. The only difference is that he was younger. No one said then that he was looking sick or unwell. We all looked at the video on TV on Saturdays in the 1980's (those who were alive then). What made people say differently now? Even during Victory Michael was thinner than during Bad and Dangerous. No one said then that he was looking sick or unwell. I strongly feel people are looking at Michael in light of what they heard about Murray and Kline's treatment and his death. Surely, he was thin, but looking sick/unwell? I do not see it.

Last edited:
^^^^
That is exactly how I feel. And , hard to believe, I have watched it on DVD at home only once. Can"t explain....I can"t shake the feeling that if it wasn"t for TII, he would be here with us. I am sure of that, so I have a hard time watching it. It would have been the greatest show ever with all the inovations. I just feel some very strange vibrations in the movie.

Put smaller sized clothes on a small sized personwill always make them look thinner. I also couldn't see anything wrong with him baring the tiredness but when you've had little sleep and rehearse you would be.

Put smaller sized clothes on a small sized personwill always make them look thinner.

That's not true. Skinny jeans hardly ever make someone look thinner. Every bulge or bump is out there to see in tight clothes. If anything, baggy clothes make a person look thinner. But I agree that Michael looked just fine in the movie.

Yes he looks fine but sometimes you see that he's shaking , maybe from medication.. You see that between the songs of the jackson 5 medley...

I think that he looked much better on This Is It than what he did at the 30th Anniversary concert back in 2001.

well u also have to take into account that every rehearsal he had he lost 5 or so pounds so its not unusual for him to be skinny. I dont think he was sick. But thats my way of looking at TII

I agree.

Put smaller sized clothes on a small sized person will always make them look thinner. I also couldn't see anything wrong with him baring the tiredness but when you've had little sleep and rehearse you would be.

exactly, It's a circle.
If you have problems to sleep well, you don't feel at ease to eat enough. You will lose some pounds especially if you have all this physical activity. It's proven that exercise helps in suppressing appetite. A circle. Anyone in the world can lose some pounds like that.

He wasnt much thinner than on the Victory Tour.....he's just wearing tight clothes. Skinny jeans were/are in.

Michael looked fine during TII. I don't understand why so many make such a big deal on Michael's weight. He had always been slim.

By the way, Michael is the only guy who can carry that pair of red jeans. That pair of red jeans would look ridiculous on most others. :wub:

I've felt that way when watching TII. I just don't see a man on death's door. He seems vibrant and full of music.

No, I don't either! I've seen it a few times and I just question whether some people were watching different rehearsals than what I seeing, just don't 'see' it. He was slim coz one of the parts of his performance including dancing, what else can I say?

I happen to think he looked fabulous. I'm hoping to watch my DVD again this weekend...

me either i saw him hate on the inner ear thing. i saw him agitate with those. But other then that no shaking whatsoever.

Michael looked fine in the movie. What's everyone making a big deal about it? He's always been skinny but that doesn't mean he didn't eat that much! He was a dancer, for Pete's Sake!! You can lose weight if you dance a lot.

Michael looked fine in the movie. What's everyone making a big deal about it? He's always been skinny but that doesn't mean he didn't eat that much! He was a dancer, for Pete's Sake!! You can lose weight if you dance a lot.

Its like I said people are being influenced by what they hear and know about Murray and Kline's treatment and his death. Now any regular movements or gesticulations he made will be scrutinized and viewed in a sinister manner.

If you think he's fine there, he's even better in the extras.

After all, the coroner stated Michael was "extremely healthy". I think that's finally enough to stop the drug addict/unhealthy lies.

I always thought Michael was an ectomorph...
http://wiseandfit.com/fitness/knowing-the-body-types-ectomorph-endomorph-and-mesomorph/

During the dangerous era, he seemed like a mesomorph.....but that may have just been the broad shoulders, but that also was the peak of his strength so I dont know.

well, I just found body types can be combined, so that explains the above
body-types.gif

Last edited:
if you think he's fine there, he's even better in the extras

after all, the coroner stated Michael was "extremely healthy". I think that's finally enough to stop the drug addict/unhealthy lies.

Well, then whoever explained this perfectly should have credit. All I'm saying is that Michael looked healthy in the movie and that's final! I'm not judging.

Oh Goodness, the extras!!!!!! How about the shot with him in that black jacket with the crystals. Yum yum. I have that picture framed on my table. TII has some great shots of Michael.

Agree with who said MJ looked much thinner during the thriller era. Was shocked how skinny he was in the making of thriller video.TII he looked thin, definitely not weak or unhealthy. So happy how MJ looked and performed in TII, it's now my favorite film of MJ.

I agree he did not look ill. After all the outcry beforehand with people saying we would be watching this frail human being....I was surprised to see nothing of the sort, he seemed absolutely fine to me.

What amuses me is how so many people say ''Oh Michael was soooooo skinny when he died''

Michael has always been skinny. He's never been a big bulky guy

yea i dont understand all these people talking like hes some 90 year old man. BTW i also think the pants and red jacket were to tight on him and thats why people think he was to skinny.... Watching it in HD sure as hell makes a difference.

People see what they want to see. that's why the saying 'seeing is believing' is overrated.

Back