The MJAcademia project - A MUST SEE FOR EVERY FAN!!!!

djlf

Proud Member
if u havent watched the series on youtube of the MJAcademia Project yet, then i highly
recommend that you do so now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iJSaRszYPg&context=C3c58ef9ADOEgsToPDskLleAfwl_0A9R4wiNTxIf3X

I dont know who is behind this series but i'm beginning to believe it is someone that was closely attached to MJ and his work.
I've spent most of my life listening to MJ's music and deciphering his message of Love, peace etc from his lyrics, but these
videos take the interpretation of MJ's work to its zenith. All MJ fans will learn so much from watching the four videos
released so far. It shows the real meaning behind the lyrics and videos. It shows the depth of genius that MJ had put into
his work. It shows the mass media's inability to comprehend or understand the genius of Michael Jackson. I've never seen any reviews
journalists or critics pick up on the material shown in these videos. I hope Joe Vogel has seen these videos.
It will make you appreciate MJ even more. Please use the link above to watch these very important videos.

Thanx for the link! These videos are amazing!!! Looking forward to more!

Mod note
This thread has been moved out of the News and current event forum
please be careful to post in the appropriate forums - Thanks :)

I wish we could talk to Michael about it.

These are really good videos they really show he was a true genius Thanks so much :)

Back