The MJ You Dont Know

a2z

Proud Member
Link here

This is an interesting video with Dick Gregory where he talks about the clauses placed in MJs ATV catalog deal and how the title would revert back to Sony if certain things were to occur. Funnily enough they did try to make these things happen, have a watch and see what you think.

I'd love to actually see the original paperwork as that could be the smoking gun...

Are we promoting this? Has anyone seen pt. 2? Where the guy asks people if they believe Michael turned himself white, and didn't make one mention of vitiligo? And when Dick Gregory say's he assumes that Michael had his testes cut when he was younger to keep his voice high?

Funny, because in that same video Michael speaks on the ignorant rumors started by tabloids based on assumption.

Yeah, Dick Gregory made some dreadful assumptions/statements in the past regarding Michael, I think even regarding Jordan Chandler. Either way, I specifically remember it was something bad. Sure they now all wanna make it seem, 'We knew the real Michael Jackson and you didn't", "We were Michael's best friends" when they were ****, actually.

Back