The Michael Soundtrack Album - what should the Estate do?

Innocent Man is the most important unreleased song for the soundtrack
it should be played everywhere

Innocent Man is the most important unreleased song for the soundtrack
it should be played everywhere
Even though we don't know what it sounds like?

To be honest, I wouldn't see the film if they did this. It would just mean they were just namedropping new people who have nothing to do with MJ, it would make the whole thing just a load of shit.
the Elvis soundtrack had Doja Cat and Eminem

I hope they dont rework "greatest hit" songs with jafar jackson ... . If they do this or something like it , maybe normal people love it but i dont think really fans like this ... Also make new remixes and duets with new artists can damage the film . Best idea is realease some new tracks and demoes . This can make happy normal people and fans together !.

Broke, Big Standard Reissue of MJ Singles, most of them incredibly popular already.

Woke, A few big MJ hits to propel streaming for those songs higher, a small collection of Unreleased songs & lesser known material from key albums and outtakes, And, a few original songs newly recorded by Jaafar Jackson to highlight his talent.
I think a new album containing a mix of all of the above would be most appealing.

I'm sick and tired of a bog standard greatest hits album that has already been released 3 or 4 times over.

Any unreleased tracks have to be of a decent standard too, some of the stuff on T40 was pure garbage.

As for the movie itself, I'd love to hear some authentic remixes of his instrumentals , such as a slow build up of say the string section from Billie Jean. I really hope we hear stuff like this in the film to hype up certain scenes

Any unreleased tracks have to be of a decent standard too, some of the stuff on T40 was pure garbage.
especially BTM Mikes Mix
I had high hopes for this one
next time they should engage @Beano Wild to restore it right

regarding the soundtrack I'm not asking for much
Just release Throwing Your Life Away in the best quality possible and I'm happy

Last edited:
I didn't know that, but now you've told me it makes me cringe. It's totally pointless and reeks of desperation.

And, well you could always buy a "Doja Cat" album if you wanted that. But Elvis fans like Elvis.
If you saw the movie, you'd know it. 🤣 Because the Doja Cat song was in the movie. To me, the movie was kinda more about Colonel Parker than Elvis. He's still getting his 50%. :p Also, the real Parker didn't have the accent that Tom Hanks used. I don't think the real Parker would have gotten anywhere in the southern USA during that time if he really sounded like Hanks. Especially in the country music field, which is what he was doing before Elvis. Colonel Parker might have sounded like that when he first got to the USA though. Some immigrants lose their original accent after awhile. Sidney Poitier said he worked hard to get rid of his Jamaican accent.

wasn't insta-boy Branca hanging out with DJ Khaled?
we could expect a remix album produced by DJ Khaled.

🤮

we could expect a remix album produced by DJ Khaled.
And that's fine. If they wanna release a remix album, they should release a remix album. And the people who like remix albums can buy it/judge it on merit.

But let's not combine a remix album with an album of demos, or a live album, or a movie soundtrack. That's 4 separate projects.

It would be annoying to listen to something that had 2 unreleased songs, 3 remixes, a live song and 10 regular greatest hits. That's why I wouldn't buy it.

This line in Sunset Driver makes the song relevant for the biopic:
Who's to trust when livin' dangerous?

I don't want You Are Not Alone anywhere on the soundtrack. I get that it was a massive hit, but with the controversy surrounding the person that wrote it, I think it would be best not to include it. Same goes for Cry and One More Chance.

I don't want You Are Not Alone anywhere on the soundtrack. I get that it was a massive hit, but with the controversy surrounding the person that wrote it, I think it would be best not to include it. Same goes for Cry and One More Chance.
true but if they don't include it, others will say they are trying to hide something

Back