The Michael silhouette from the poster?

MoeJack

Proud Member
So from which performance is Michael's silhouette on the poster? We have seen two variants of it. Basically the back and front of the music album. It appears very much to be a billie jean performance with the jacket, fedora, and glove. I don't know what to make of it. Possilby dvd material? Considering they chose it for the poster it must be pretty cool..but it might just be photos and not a particulary whole performance, who knows. But I sure hope we get to see some of it or atleast actual pictures. It would also explain the Billie Jean photo on the poster..that's three.

^^^ It makes me wonder since we didn't see that outfit and pose in the movie whether they left it out (which seems an odd thing to do since most people would have wanted to see that) or whether they just took the photo from a previous tour.

^^^ It makes me wonder since we didn't see that outfit and pose in the movie whether they left it out (which seems an odd thing to do since most people would have wanted to see that) or whether they just took the photo from a previous tour.

I honestly don't think it's from a previous tour. It just doesnt seem like it and it seems highly unlikely that they would go back to a previous tour when they had plenty of photos with great MJ poses from what we've seen. And I don't remember MJ doing that particular pose during Billie Jean from what I've seen. Especially for it to show up in two forms of the sillhouette and on the inside of the poster with him grabbing his fedora..

I honestly don't think it's from a previous tour. It just doesnt seem like it and it seems highly unlikely that they would go back to a previous tour when they had plenty of photos with great MJ poses from what we've seen. And I don't remember MJ doing that particular pose during Billie Jean from what I've seen. Especially for it to show up in two forms of the sillhouette and on the inside of the poster with him grabbing his fedora..

I know what you mean. It just seems odd though that they didn't feature a performance of Billie Jean in full costume (if there was one) in the film because surely it would have made sense to put it in. We were told that there was a full dress rehearsal yet we didn't see any performances in full costume in the movie, it could be on the blu-ray but I just find it really odd that they wouldn't put at least some of in the theatrical release.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. It just seems odd though that they didn't feature a performance of Billie Jean in full costume (if there was one) in the film because surely it would have made sense to put it in. We were told that there was a full dress rehearsal yet we didn't see any performances in full costume in the movie, it could be on the blu-ray but I just find it really odd that they wouldn't put at least some of in the theatrical release.

Yea I thinks so too. But it could also have been that there wasn't really a full performance of it..maybe just a snippet or just photographs. I don't quite know but somethings tells me that it is new material we haven't seen before and their choice of using it for the poster and for promotional widgets says something. I mean they were thinking about the DVD before the film even came out. So I wouldn't be surprised if they were holding something to bank on.. I just want to see the actual photo, I'm really interested..I'm surprised no one has asked Kenny about it..

didnt the blu ray extras say there will be this is it photos? Maybe we might see photos of the Bj outfit or something.

I think it's not Michael - the silhouette is too symmetrical. And look at the sleeves. Plus one of Michael's feet was always turned a bit in this pose.
By the way I just noticed that they made it look like there's a shining crown between his loafers :D

i think it if from Billie Jean, look at shoulders. And at one hand - there is glowe!

Back