The Michael Joseph Jackson Christmas thread!!

cgrimberg

Proud Member
I do this every year. I started doing this thread at MJNewsonline some years ago and I continue to do it this year.

Here it goes: I want everybody in here that loves christmas and agree that Michael is a part of your christmas to post as many Michael Jackson christmas related stuff in here!

It could be poems, Michael photoshop into santa, The Jacksons christmas songs, Poems and lyrics of yours to Michael regarding christmas, photos of Michael and christmas , videos .. the list goes on ...

Anything that has to do with our Michael and Christmas..

Merry X-mas and a Michael new year ... !! :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Michael! I miss you and love you so much!!

When I think of Christmas and Michael, this is always what comes to mind first:

mj_supersoaker.jpg

:)

[FONT=&quot]"I think Christmas is a wonderful way of celebrating love. It’s a celebration of love. And I can’t see Christmas without Michael and Michael without Christmas."
Elizabeth Taylor "Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies

p.s. Thank you, qbee. It's beautiful
:)

[/FONT]

I hate to put a little downer on this happy thread, but this is allegedly the last picture of Michael with his family at Christmas:

Michael-Jackson-last-Christmas-photo.jpg

:cry:

^^^ Way way way way too sad. :cry: [Not your fault. I've seen it. And it does belong here. Thanks :flowers:]

Here's some love to help.

^^^ :clapping: *Right click, save as desktop*. :D

Sorry to bring it down again, but... =/

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Michael :) I hope you are having a better time up there than a lot of us are down here.

Missing you a lot :( I'm watching Move Like Michael Jackson now and there is a lot of love on there for you.

I can't wait for Christmas Day, but it'll mark six months since the 25th. Half a year. Every Christmas Day will now have this milestone. My thoughts are with his family and three children as they spend their first Christmas without him.

Whenever I think of MJ and Christmas, beyond the obvious (but wonderful) J5 Christmas songs, I always think of Will You Be There and Childhood as they are always on at Christmas, as well as Home Alone, of course.

There are loads of MJ shows on this Christmas - Private Home Movies, 30th Anniversary Show, Dangerous Tour Bucharest etc.!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OKn-0Ey4T54&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OKn-0Ey4T54&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

We Are The World has always reminded me of Christmas....Merry Christmas Michael!! And Merry Christmas to Prince, Paris and Blanket!!

Back