The Michael Jackson Device Code

peterpanpyt

Guests
Michael JacksonDe'vice Code: Pass Present and Future I opened this thread because I wanted to touch base with with theory behind the music
what is Michael really saying in his lyrics?

this is a code many fans still puzzled what is Michael really saying, These are my theorys.

the lyrics to "JAM"

Nation To Nation
All The World
Must Come Together
Face The Problems
That We See

Peterpanpyt: Michael is asking everybody across the world we must come as one and work out the problem that we have with each other as people.

Then Maybe
Somehow We Can
Work It Out

I Asked My Neighbor
For A Favor
She Said Later
What Has Come Of
All The People
Have We Lost Love
Of What It's About

Peterpanpyt: He asked his brother for a favor and he said later mike

I Have To Find
My Peace Cuz
No One Seems To
Let Me Be
False Prophets
Cry Of Doom
What Are The
Possibilities

Peterpanpyt: Mike is talking about the Jehovah church they had many false prophets claiming the end of the world....... if you look on youtube you can find more information on it

I Told My Brother
There'll Be Problems,
Times And Tears
For Fears,
We Must Live Each Day
Like It's The Last

Go With It
Go With It
Jam
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't Too Much
It Ain't Too
Much For Me To
Jam
It Ain't
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't
Don't You
It Ain't Too
Much For Me To

peterpanpyt: mike saying there problem in the world but there aint to much for us to jam party have fun dance ect....

The World
Keeps Changing
Rearranging Minds
And Thoughts
Predictions Fly Of Doom

Peterpanpyt: the world always changing around us and people around us try to rearraning our minds and thoughts

The Baby Boom
Has Come Of Age
We'll Work It Out

I Told My Brothers
Don't You Ask Me
For No Favors
I'm Conditioned By
The System
Don't You Talk To Me
Don't Scream And Shout

peterpanpyt: mike told his brother he dont care no more because he conditioned by the system so dont come screaming and shouting

She Pray To
God, To Buddha
Then She Sings A
Talmud Song
Confusions Contradict
The Self
Do We Know Right
From Wrong

peterpanpyt: this girl start praying to all these different kinda gods she didn't know what one to pray too so she pry to all of them then start singin a talmud song
mike is confused and contradicting him self

I Just Want You To
Recognize Me
In The Temple
You Can't Hurt Me
I Found Peace
Within Myself

michael saying he found peace within him self and he wanna be recognized in the temple

Go With It
Go With It
Jam
It Ain't
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't Too Much
It Ain't Too
Much For Me To
Jam
It Ain't
It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't
Don't You
It Ain't Too
Much For Me To
Jam
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't Too Much
It Ain't Too
Much For Me To
Jam
It Ain't
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't
Don't You
It Ain't Too
Much For Me To

if you like my theorys on Michael lyrics tell me what songs and ill tell you what i think....

Peterpanpyt: Mike is talking about the Jehovah church they had many false prophets claiming the end of the world....... if you look on youtube you can find more information on it

Marni started a thread asking the same thing about JAM funny enough.

And your SOOOO wrong here. First off its clear you dont know what you're talking about here as they're called Jehovah's Witnesses. I know this as I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness ( I fell out as a teen but am now studying again) and my father is a Ministerial Servant of his congregation at Happy Valley congregation.

Jehovah's Witnesses do not claim they know when the end of the world is coming because as it says in the bible that only Jehovah knows "the day and the hour" of the end of this system. Jehovah's Witness have only claimed they know when Jesus would return and not in the sense of returning back to earth but rather as taking over as King Of The Heavens which was 1914 when Jesus through Satan out of heaven and down to Earth which is why the first world war started in 1914. They did predict an earlier time but they were wrong and openly admitted so.

Last edited:
Marni started a thread asking the same thing about JAM funny enough.

And your SOOOO wrong here. First off its clear you dont know what you're talking about here as they're called Jehovah's Witnesses. I know this as I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness ( I fell out as a teen but am now studying again) and my father is a Ministerial Servant of his congregation at Happy Valley congregation.

Jehovah's Witnesses do not claim they know when the end of the world is coming because as it says in the bible that only Jehovah knows "the day and the hour" of the end of this system. Jehovah's Witness have only claimed they know when Jesus would return and not in the sense of returning back to earth but rather as taking over as King Of The Heavens which was 1914 when Jesus through Satan out of heaven and down to Earth which is why the first world war started in 1914. They did predict an earlier time but they were wrong and openly admitted so.

Agreed with you :)

Peterpanpyt - I don't really like your analysis, I think you need to go a little deeper than just stating the lyrics in another form.

i think the analysis was quite funny. hahahahhahah good job Peterpanpyt!!

Back