The Michael Jackson Chart Watch

MJ Chart Data

@MJChartData
·
45m

Billie Jean by Michael Jackson had its biggest day on Spotify with 1,493,131 streams

𝕜𝕩

@kxthrills
·
2h

Michael Jackson rises to the 73th position on the Spotify Daily Top Artists Global ! (New 2024 peak)* ‘Billie Jean’ remains into the Daily Top Songs Global at #145 with 1,493,131 streams ! (Highest Daily Ever)*

I just checked out this global top 200 Spotify chart.

Queen is not in it which means Billie Jean is currently a better streamer than Bohemian Rhapsody. At a quick glance I think only 3 70s/80s songs made the list with Journey and The Police having one too.

Other notable stuff was the insane popularity of Linkin Park still and Eminem. Especially the former took me by surprise as I seem to remember they were a bit ridiculed for their rap metal back in the day by purists.

Also I noticed Bye Bye Bye by Nsync in it. Is there a revival going on?

The 100 Spotify Artists has just 3 pre 90s acts in it.

Queen at 50
Beatles at 64
MJ at 95

Last edited:
I just checked out this global top 200 Spotify chart.

Queen is not in it which means Billie Jean is currently a better streamer than Bohemian Rhapsody. At a quick glance I think only 3 70s/80s songs made the list with Journey and The Police having one too.

Other notable stuff was the insane popularity of Linkin Park still
The Linkin Park thing is probably bc they've been active again after a long gap. They didn't do anything from 2017 - 2023 after Chester died but they now have a new singer and they've been gigging and it seems to be going well. So that might explain it.

and Eminem. [...]
He's all over social media atm partly bc his daughter is pregnant. The big reveal was in his last music vid, iirc, so maybe that's what's going on there? I mean, I'm just guessing with this one. Could be wrong. :unsure:

PRÉ -BIOPIC!!,IT'S INSANE
That's so promising isn't it?. mmm. Great news .... this thread is one of the most uplifting on this forum i think. Thank you @beltrano for your updates.♥️

MORE THAN 600,000 VIEWS TODAY IN YOUTUBE FOR SMOOTH CRIMINAL THE SHORT FILM
What a Saturday! [mind you i've got to say i've been watching the bad tour , and all things bad ,quite alot just lately] ah i wish m was here to see all this positive love...

@kxthrills

"Michael Jackson’s most streamed daily songs on Spotify !

*Billie Jean, Beat It, The Way You Make Me Feel reach an all-time peak !

*over 11 MILLION daily
*2 songs over 1 MILLION daily
*6 songs over 500k daily
*A record 26 songs over 100k daily"

GZtSQN7XEAclrN6

On what range is gund and roses o youtoube?
Would be great if Billie Jean is able to overtrun Police "Every breath you take" as the most streamed song of the 80 in the next time, difference is ca. 300 Mio. streams currently.

On what range is gund and roses o youtoube?
Would be great if Billie Jean is able to overtrun Police "Every breath you take" as the most streamed song of the 80 in the next time, difference is ca. 300 Mio. streams currently.
BIOPIC MICHAEL DON'T WORRY

𝕜𝕩

@kxthrills
·
1h

Michael Jackson rises to the 67th position on the Spotify Daily Top Artists Global ! (New 2024 peak)* ‘Billie Jean’ remains into the Daily Top Songs Global at #134 with 1,440,501 streams !

·
2h

Michael Jackson’s Billie Jean is the most watched video from the 20th Century in the past 24 hours on YouTube with 1,068,831 views !

𝕜𝕩

@kxthrills
·
2h

-Smooth Criminal: 603,382 -
-Beat It: 517,246
-Thriller: 473,277
-They Don’t Care About Us: 419,868

Back