The Michael Jackson Chart Watch

@MJJCharts

"Michael Jackson's 'The Essential Michael Jackson' has now spent 170 weeks on the UK Official Albums Chart Top 100"

GW0GTvHXQAELKWG

King Of Pop On Spotify
@MJJSpotify2015
·
Sep 9

YOUTUBE UPDATE! #MichaelJackson #KingOfPop Michael Jackson has now surpassed 31M subscribers . That's more than just about every single 20th century artist ever including #TheBeatles, #Queen, #Prince, #Maddona, #Whitneyhouston, #EltonJohn, he just keeps rolling.
Can you imagine how many subscribers he would have if they posted new unreleased videos every now and then to actually give people a reason to subscribe!

@MJChartData

"Michael Jackson songs close to 100 million streams on Spotify:
You Rock My World - Radio Edit - 97,681,798
Liberian Girl - 91,194,152
Heaven Can Wait - 90,974,736"

GXqldY9XoAAHhOi
Yay for Heaven Can Wait. While I’m not its biggest fan I always enjoy alternative songs becoming more popular.

🥳

@kxthrills

"Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ (long version) has now surpassed 1 Billion views on YouTube ! Michael Jackson become the first and only artist to have 4 music videos from 20th Century over that milestone !"

GXu9XHyXYAAQt4u

@AkhilJaxxn
"Michael Jackson's Thriller has hit 1 Billion views!!. Thriller is the longest music video (13:42) to hit 1B views in the history of YouTube, surpassing 'Hanuman Chalisa' (9:42). MJ is the only artist from the 20th Century to have 4 songs over 1B views."

Last edited:
Back