The 'MICHAEL' Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOPV

Proud Member
OK, Well I'm looking in almost every thread on this forum and there has been off topic arguments.. So For those who want to get there points accross and debate (not fight) about what they think and feel, I think its nice to put it in here and keep it in here that way when you and other fans want a break from all the debating we can.. Sometimes we are in the debate mood and sometimes want to just celebrate what we have.. SO!! I know theres a 'Monster' thread and a couple other songs.. but when for all topics regarding the new album (that don't have a designated area) start up, I think it would be nice to keep it here (in one area) so we are not fighting all over the board..

Mods: If this idea is ok than great.. if you have any objections to the idea of this thread let me know and we can either ulter the thread or get rid of it.. I am trying to think of ways to orginize the madness instead of letting out everywhere.... If we notice things getting too off topic in another thread I think we should continue it here.. Not distroy the other threads.. Plus it would save some 'clean up' time for when threads get out of hand..

We already have a Michael discussion thread as a sticky and we're getting way too many duplicate threads in here so I'm going to have to close it for the time being. Please PM if you want to discuss it with me further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back