The Meaning of HIStory

Emjay

Proud Member
Hi all,

I watched part of a fan made youtube documentary about a month ago about the meanings of the songs and lyrics in the History album. I wanted to come back to it but can't find it aynwhere - i can't remember how I came across it.

It went into detail about some of the songs and the meaning of what it may mean - I found Money fantastic where he says many names of people in charge of the finance of the world which i had never heard before.

Also went into the HIStory teaser where it's similar to Hitlers propoganda film but MJ turned it into a peaceful event and the ending of Earth Song where the girls comes on the stage is also taken from a war cartoon - but MJ changes it so the soldier backs down from war.

Has anyone else seen it and know where I could watch it again!?

Thanks

I think the documentary is called "As jacked as it sounds the whole system sucks".

Yeah i remember watching it on tube, great watch! I cant remember the name of the documentary tho.

I found this one. I've not watched the documentary as of yet though,so I can't form my own view of it.

[youtube]7iJSaRszYPg[/youtube]

Last edited:
Fantastic - that's the one - I'll have to watch it properly now and I'm sure it will bring a brand new view point to the History album and I'll learn a bit of History along the way too!

Thank you very much for looking into it for me.

You're Welcome. The whole documentary is in related videos on youtube.

:heart:
souldreamer7

Actually this video is the 1st part of the lyric and video analysis

Probably I wasn't a good listener or the fact English is not my 1st language but it was overwhelmig to realize how much racism Michael exposes in his lyrics and videos, some of them I got them before watching these videos. I didn't know the semantic charge/racist meaning the word boy really has which is in this video I'm posting and it also solves the enigma why some journalist rleated Michael with Hitler or nazism.

Back