"The Man in the Mirror" Documentary made by me BACK on my site for DOWNLOAD

big DB

Proud Member
Hey Everyone, I have decided to bring back the DVD download for everyone in the form of megaupload and rapidshare rar links. You will have to download all of them before being able to extract all the files to burn off the dvd.

MjTunes.com are playing the full documentary streaming in great quality which can be viewed here:
http://www.mjtunes.com/modules/smartmedia/clip.php?categoryid=8&folderid=27&clipid=492

DOWNLOAD at www.bigdb.org by clicking on the Man in the Mirror Link on the navigation.

Thanks for the support everyone and the requests to bring back the documentary!

no problem, when MjTunes.com emailed me telling me they had put the entire doc up on their stream I had to reopen the page for download, as per the huge number of requests I got from peeps who hadn't finished downloading or missed it altogether. :)

Hey Everyone, I have decided to bring back the DVD download for everyone in the form of megaupload and rapidshare rar links.
You will have to download all of them before being able to extract all the files to burn off the dvd.

MjTunes.com are playing the full documentary streaming in great quality which can be viewed here:
http://www.mjtunes.com/modules/smartmedia/clip.php?categoryid=8&folderid=27&clipid=492

DOWNLOAD at www.bigdb.org by clicking on the Man in the Mirror Link on the navigation.

Thanks for the support everyone and the requests to bring back the documentary!
You're so special Dom. :hug: Thanks hun.

I was so excited when I saw this thread as I missed the documentary first time around. Sadly though I remain disappointed as in Turkey we cannot access certain downloads, they are banned. Really wanted to see it as I know how great things from BDB always are. Never mind, happy to know that others are able to benefit from it.:(

I was so excited when I saw this thread as I missed the documentary first time around. Sadly though I remain disappointed as in Turkey we cannot access certain downloads, they are banned. Really wanted to see it as I know how great things from BDB always are. Never mind, happy to know that others are able to benefit from it.:(

thanks again everyone!

well you can watch it streaming through MjTunes.com, the link is in the first post, if you cant download at least you will be able to watch. :)

OMG great news excellent news...thank you for that...
hope you can keep it up on the server for a while..I am just going on holiday ...and will have no access to the net to download this piece of art..

thanks again!:punk::clapping::punk::punk::punk::punk::angel::punk:

thanks again everyone!

well you can watch it streaming through MjTunes.com, the link is in the first post, if you cant download at least you will be able to watch. :)

mjtunes is banned too.:( Going to see if I can get access via a proxy server. I LOVE your work. :clapping:

I don't know how or why BUT I was allowed in to the site!! Thanks so much for this, you have a big talent. :cheers:

Thanks Dom, i wanted to see this when it first got uploaded but never got round to downloading it, so glad its up once again

Thank you SO much Dom, this documentary is totally awesome.
Thank you again for your hard work and generosity. xx

Back