The Making Of Hollywood Tonight

MsMo

Proud Member
The Making of Hollywood Tonight is a look behind the scenes of the striking, high-energy short film for the new single from the global hit album MICHAEL. The short film, which premiered worldwide on March 10th, features the work of award-winning director Wayne Isham, the genius of superstar choreographers Rich and Tone Talauega and stars the undiscovered talent of dancer Sofia Boutella.

http://www.youtube.com/user/michaeljacksonVEVO#p/u/0/4wK6gVq7mTw

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/watch-making-hollywood-tonight

Last edited:
Nice watch. Made me appreciate the video a little bit more. Really do enjoy the mix they used. :)

Initially, I liked the video and thought it was okay, but now after seeing the dedication and passion that went into the project, I appreciate it much more!!

Undiscovered talent of Sofia? LOL, she's been dancing her whole life, shes worked with Madonna, Jamiroquai and Rhianna, not to mention the dozens of Nike AD's she's appeared in. I don't care about the Making to be honest the video is a shame to Michael's Jackson short film library.

:yes: My thoughts too.

Initially, I liked the video and thought it was okay, but now after seeing the dedication and passion that went into the project, I appreciate it much more!!

I like the making of videos. They always give you more persective into the vision
heart and art that goes into Michael's work be it MJ or producers that are
working for or with him on the creative process. That was very moving

Undiscovered talent of Sofia? LOL, she's been dancing her whole life, shes worked with Madonna, Jamiroquai and Rhianna, not to mention the dozens of Nike AD's she's appeared in. I don't care about the Making to be honest the video is a shame to Michael's Jackson short film library.

It's always nice to see the making of but I have to agree with you...especially the bolded :)

well, now that i know 100000000% its :heart:Michael's voice i love that video much more.
This girl ROCKS! she looks pretty and her dance is amazing. and the remix is awesome.

and.... the part where she touches :heart:Michael's name with that sad i-miss-You-so-much look... :cry: touches my heart awfully and brings tears to my eyes.

she's sure is a big huge fan.

thank you for sharing this
all fans~
Great job!

Back