The Love You Give...

strawberrypie999

Proud Member
I know I am new to this board, but I just feel like I NEED to say this to all of you...

You are all truly amazing people! I have been a member on several other message boards and have left them because it became a competition to see who could love the person of interest on the board 'more'. With you, there is no competition...you all just love MJ and that's all there is to it! The way everyone here is consoling one another, and trying to lift each other's spirits...you are all concerned for one another's well being and that truly, truly touches my heart.

You are true, loyal, devout MJ fans who, even in his passing, have not lost your faith in him, his beliefs, abilities, or his music. YOU are the amazing ones who should be commended for your love and devotion.

This may be in the wrong section of the boards, I am not sure...but I wanted to post it somewhere where all of you would find it. I know in my heart that MJ is so happy and proud and loves us all so much, knowing that we will never let his legacy or his music die. I just felt like I wanted to thank all of you for being such wonderul fans =]

Yes I have been on these forums since 2003 and its my favorite place to be!!!
and this is my home, we are family here, we are Michaels army of love :)

aaaaw i am so pleased to be able to be on here during such a tough time.................you don't need to explain on here , we all just understand........thanks to my friends on here who have helped me thru

i think there is no greater tribute to Michael than the love and devotion shown by the fans

Welcome strawberrypie :wub: I know what you mean *hugs*

This board is the MOST welcoming place ever. Everybody is so nice and the support here has been amazing.

I love it here :)

Welcome, strawberrypie999! :flowers:

Yes I have been on these forums since 2003 and its my favorite place to be!!!
and this is my home, we are family here, we are Michaels army of love :)

I can't stop staring at your sig! :mello:

That is so sweet! Thanks for saying that. Whatever problems or fights may have occured and still do between the fans, as a whole, I have to say MJ fans are the nicest and most supportive fanbase i've come across. I hope you stick around here, enjoy Strawberry :).

Back