The Lost Jackson Master Tapes and a Proposed Family Tour

LeslieMJHu

Guests
Hope that you all will have a better understanding about the "planned Jackson tours" and other rumors.

The Lost Jackson Tapes and Proposed Family Tour

You read it here first:

Back in late 2007 Jane W. Moscowitz, in her capacity as court-appointed Receiver of Universal Express, Inc. filed a request on a New York court to get possession of the Jackson master tapes.

Later the court ordered Richard Altomare to turn over the tapes to the receiver. In the meantime Michael Jackson's legal counsel informed the reciver that such titles may be protected by copyright law. The tapes are stored in Miami. By clicking on the link below you may get a full list of the Lost Jackson Tapes:
http://www.michaeljackson.hu/temporary/Matertapes.doc

As a surprising move once Altomare tried to sell or promote the Jackson master tapes as a part of a Jackson Family tour! In a letter dated on July 12, 2007 Altomare explained the profit split he proposed from the promotion of the master tapes as follows:
50% to Universal Express
25% to Kingdom Entertainment
25% to Jackson Family

(Kingdom Entertainment was Jackson's former partnership with the richest man in the world)

In case if the Jackson Family tour goes live Don King would receive his "consulting fees" (10% of Universal's part). Altomare's wild dreams about releasing ringtones and having Michael Jackson as his spokesperson can be read in the following document:
http://www.michaeljackson.hu/temporary/Altomare.doc

:unsure: What exactly does this mean? So somebody has the masters of a tour and can't do anything with it cuz of copyrights?

so michael was going to do a commercial for a luggage company for one million dollars...

Hope that you all will have a better understanding about the "planned Jackson tours" and other rumors.

What light does this shine on the tours? That part is lost on me. Please help me understand.

WTF? Ok, clicking those links slowed my computer up.
I hate those "Download to Observe" links. I really dont get the purpose of the post however...

No, no Timmy.. not a year of strange.

They are the stranges ones, typical mafia way of handling things.... Some of those guys from industry are nuts! :bugeyed

I can't download the links. Can somebody please explain this for those of us who can't read the fine details? Thanx, :unsure:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

I don't entirely understand this?

What does this mean really?

altomare was the source behind the supposed jackson family tour in other words if im reading it right

It's a list of master tapes like the mono master recordings of Janet's first album, the studio recordings from the 1976-77 variety show, various unreleased songs from 1976 to 1989,

I'm going down the list for info on MJ's unreleased songs lol

Looks like Michael has most of his matertapes. Most of these are other artists, Tito, Randy, Janet, and LaToya's

Interesting....though I'm not sure what any of this means.......I'm SO confused! lol
All I know is that it said that the Jackson family would only get 25% :( not cool.

Anyway, hopefully someone could fully explain this post, and I'll go back and re-read this thread again to try to understand it.

Im a little slow in the brain department!!!
Could some one please explain in simple language what this all means cuz Im lost, thank you so much xx

Back