The last one to post is Michael's number 1 fan!

Yeah, me too. :yes:

Ok I just read that (julia, don't look) ?apparently Spike was in love with B ever since Becoming 2 when they allied against Angelus, but he only realized it in Out Of My Mind. :blink:

:blink: I also saw in an interview of him (Julia again don't look :p) that even the first time he met her in the bronze

Yeah I saw that too, but that was different. :p (julia, just skip this conversation :rofl:) He said that is was a sexual thing, as much as it was a predator thing, not that he was actually in love or was ever going to pursue it. :p But he meant with all vamps in general, that they usually pick victims of the opposite gender because the whole biting thing is very intimate and blah blah and I think they took that from the Dracula story. :pBut about this thing I said before, I read it on wiki, hat apparently we are told that in Fool For Love. Do you remember such thing? Because I don't.

Ok, that was long. :lmao:

:lmao: Oh yeah in the (Julia skip again)flashback he has with Dru...he says to him that all he thinks about is the Slayer ;)

Oh. :rofl: But that could just mean he wants to kill her. Right? :lmao: Also, I didn't remember that. I only remember that somewhere it's revealed that that's the reason she left him in the first place, because she could see it, but I don't remember where. :D

No not to kill her, if you see the scene again it's implied that something else it's happening ;)

Yes. :wild:

And no problem. :lol: It was too big a spoiler not to blank it. :lol:

Which one are you calling a b****. Because Brends was the b**** first, if we're honest about it. :rofl:

Back