The last Billie Jean performance?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
Was MSG 2001 the last performance Michael did of Billie Jean?

If so I think we all have to treasure that performance - and it would make it a direct connection with the Motown 25 performance!!

The last performance of Billie Jean that we've SEEN was at MSG in 2001. However, Michael performed Billie Jean in the rehearsals for This Is It.

maybe he performed it on the taped rehearsal for TII. Lets hope. That would be the best, and lets hope he kicks ass.

It was my biggest wish to see him perform Billie Jean live! Now it will be just a dream, I will never have the chance to see it, to see him... I am still wondering what I did so wrong in my life to deserve this!

Yes i'm sure he did perform it on the TII rehearsals, but for now its MSG 2001?

So am i right in syaing he didn't perform it anywhere else such as those 2 privert shows in 2002 (cant remember what they were called) that has never been shown?

Yes i'm sure he did perform it on the TII rehearsals, but for now its MSG 2001?

So am i right in syaing he didn't perform it anywhere else such as those 2 privert shows in 2002 (cant remember what they were called) that has never been shown?

The only songs he performed in 2002 were Dangerous, Black Or White and Heal The World.

yeah. This would be my first time I could really follow every concert in detail. Every move. Now its just gone. I wanted MJ to hit the stage again and see shouting/screaming fans. I have been a fan since invincible, and waited for this moment. Damn it. This was it!

It was time for me to finally see Michael Jackson on stage. Almost every concert/performence I see I think how good things would be if MJ hit the stage. Hes the best performence ever, and I missed it.

I can totally understand fans that was FINALLY going to see Michael Jackson perform after all these years! Now that chance will never be come back. We missed the chance too see the biggest artist off all time.

- And it was just days away.
- We waited so long, but MJ didnt hold on.

It was my biggest wish to see him perform Billie Jean live! Now it will be just a dream, I will never have the chance to see it, to see him... I am still wondering what I did so wrong in my life to deserve this!

Yeah that dream is gone forever now :(. I'm so jealous of people who were at his previous concerts. I wanted to see him so much!

The only songs he performed in 2002 were Dangerous, Black Or White and Heal The World.

Yeah But there was another show might of been 2001 (not msg 2001) were he sings we are the world?!

That was WMAs in London 2006. It wasnt a proper performance, just a couple of lines. He got an award from The Guiness Book of Records for 104 million copies of Thriller sold, making it the best selling album ever.

Technically Michael's last performance of Billie Jean was in the documentary "Living With Michael Jackson" wich was after the MSG concerts. Allthough not a concert performance, he danced to the music infront of a camera.

I have always dreamt of seeing him walk onto that stage, putting the suitcase down and taking the one glove out; the audience screams when they see it, he puts it on, takes his hat and...

I said in a long winded post how we should treasure the 30th anniversary for actually happen because if you take this out the equation, the only concert style performances were mj and friends since history , so we are lucky to have it and for david gest to of conceived and convinced everyone to do it and for him to make it so memorable..It will have always gone down as a historic concert imo but it has even more meaning now sadly..those two nights were the last time michael performed practically all of thoses solo songs and certainly the last time the j5 performed...we should thank ourselves that those 2 nights happened..and that there were so different and unique from the other performances in so many ways...and that michael got to see others celebrate his work and life and show their huge appreciation..it was kind alike a small small scale version of what it woulda been like if mike was around to see all this..but at least he got that celebration for him...phew

That was WMAs in London 2006. It wasnt a proper performance, just a couple of lines. He got an award from The Guiness Book of Records for 104 million copies of Thriller sold, making it the best selling album ever.

Yeah I know not that one, i'm talking about the concert were he performs 'man in the mirror' sings a song with diana ross and then sings 'we are the world'.......Now does he perform billie jean because that would make it the last billie jean performance as it was after msg 2001.

Back