"The King of Pop" Album Philippine Edition

KenYeSeeChesss

Proud Member
Choose The Tracks On Michael Jackson's Album!

posted on Tuesday July 15, 2008

In celebration of Michael Jackson's 50th Birthday, SONY BMG Music and MYX Music Channel are giving Pinoy fans the chance to congratulate Michael on his great success and celebrate his birthday by choosing the songs for the Philippine Edition of "The King Of Pop" album to be released on his birthday, August 29.

CTC-3326-image4.jpg

Be part of history and start sending in your top 10 all time favorite Michael Jackson tracks that you want to appear on the 'King Of Pop' album to MYX Music Channel at myxpromo@abs-cbn.com. Your vote also entitles you a chance to be one of the five lucky winners to receive an exclusive gift pack from SONY BMG Music.

CTC-3326-image5.jpg

Named the "Most Successful Entertainer of All Time" by the Guinness World Records, Michael Jackson is among the most highly acclaimed and influential artists in pop culture. And what better way to celebrate Michael's amazing career than with a new "King Of Pop" greatest hits package that is uniquely voted for by his Pinoy fans.

"King Of Pop: The Philippine Edition" is the first fan-driven album of its kind and your chance to be part of Michael Jackson's music history. So tune in now to MYX Music Channel and email your votes until July 21.

Last edited:
I can't believe that even in the Philippines this record will get a release.....while it won't be out in Italy .................

Don't like the cover, it's too plain. Dutch special edition is the best so far.

King Of Pop - The Philippines Edition

Final Tracklist

Disc 1
01. Blame It On The Boogie
02. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
03. Rock With You
04. Off The Wall
05. She's Out Of My Life
06. The Girl Is Mine
07. Thriller (single w/ Vincent Price)
08. Beat It
09. Billie Jean
10. Human Nature
11. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
12. Bad (single)
13. The Way You Make Me Feel
14. Man In The Mirror
15. I Just Can't Stop Loving You&
16. Smooth Criminal
17. In The Closet

Disc 2
01. Remember The Time
02. Heal The World
03. Black Or White
04. Gone Too Soon
05. Dangerous
06. Scream
07. They Don't Care About Us
08. Earth Song
09. You Are Not Alone
10. Childhood (Theme From Free Willy 2)
11. Blood On The Dance Floor
12. Invincible
13. We Are The World (demo)
14. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (Feat Akon)
15. Say Say Say (with Paul McCartney)
16. Got The Hots (demo recorded)
17. Thriller Megamix (radio edit)

That's a great tracklist.

How can I order this edition when I'm from Denmark?

don't like this tracklist.. its basically VISIONARY on 2 CD's... hope the swedish version has a few rarities on it

don't like this tracklist.. its basically VISIONARY on 2 CD's... hope the swedish version has a few rarities on it

am not sure the swedish CD will have more
I think japan may save it all... and even then, not sure...

Back