The Jacksons(5)

SkyWalk

Proud Member
I Just recently got The Jacksons compilation album with all 5 of their albums they made from when they joined Epic and became the Jacksons from the Jackson 5.

I never really had many Jacksons(J5) stuff, but now i'm properly discovering it all - and its all amazing and of course Michael is amazing its like listening to his university work learning his craft just before he becomes the master!!

So if there are 5 Jacksons albums how many J5 albums are there to get?

Also I just got THE WIZ - now were the songs Mike sang on a special wiz album or something cos i'm guessing they were nothing to do with The Jacksons hens the songs don't aper on any of their albums?

There's 2 different soundtracks for The Wiz. One is the stage play version with Stephanie Mills, which is a single record. Then there's the movie soundtrack. It's a dual record set. I don't know if either is on CD. Ted Ross (The Lion) is the only person on both soundtracks as he was the only person from the play to make it to the movie version. Stephanie was supposed to do the movie until Diana Ross decided she wanted to play Dorothy.

Back