The Irony of 'This is It'

SoS

Proud Member
Donations
$15.00
"This is it! ... the final curtain call" :(

the irony is just too much :( am I the only one who thinks about that?

Last edited:
Re: Just Can't Over the Irony of 'This is It'

well now u got me thinking about it,mike said the title was 2tease us

'This is It' ~ Can't Get Over the Irony ... or Prophecy?

Much of his music was prophecy I feel and its just amazing me that his "last words" to his fans were "prophecy" too :(

Last edited:

"I'll see you in July".. no he won't :(

oh i know. it's one of the hardest things to take that we won't see him.
but the hardest thing is why.:cry:

im just wishing that there would be a message sent around that everyone should gather at the O2 arena... and then when everyone arrives, a few seconds later. Michael flies from under the stage, explosions going off and he just stands, removes his glasses, and...well you know the rest.
oh this life isn't fair:cry::cry::cry:

This Is It. I know he meant it for different reasons, but now it seems soooo ironic and prophetic.

"See you in July": Hmm... his funeral might take place in July, so yeah we'll see him allright...

Here's hoping he's gonna wake up and just sing and dance...!

"See you in July. At my funeral!" :doh:

I can't play GTA IV as sometimes when your guy is shooting he yells out "This Is It!".

This Is It. I know he meant it for different reasons, but now it seems soooo ironic and prophetic.

"See you in July": Hmm... his funeral might take place in July, so yeah we'll see him allright...

OMG. ASFGHDJFHDSDFJS. :cry::bugeyed

I know. And I feel sure that would be the last thing he'd have expected it to mean.

This whole situation is all just so desperately sad :(...Once again, I ask, How could this happen!!??

Re: Can't Get Over the Irony of 'This is It'

I wonder what else he was going to say.

He said "Because..." and got cut off.

I wonder what else he was going to say.

He said "Because..." and got cut off.
Maybe he would have said something like "the clock is ticking" or "there's not much time left" and he would mean it for saving the world of course, but then it would be prophetic again, wouldn't it? :doh:

It looked like something he was gonna toss out there and when they cut him off it seemed to give him a chance to change his mind. It seems it was something he hadn't necessarily planned to share but was about to anyway. Then was like, o well they won't shut up lol so nvm

Yea that thought hit me about two hours after he was pronounced dead.

You wanna hear some more chilling shit? Look at PAGE 50 IN THE EBONY MAG with Michael on the cover!!! Talk about prophetic.:eek:

For those of you who don't have it, I'll tell you what it is...

PAGE 50>> title reads: "what to do if someone is having a HEART ATTACK".

Page number happens to be his age..and the title, well.....:cry:

I am just greatful that I at least got to see his This Is It speech at the O2. A treasured memory. Michael, I wish you were here...:(

I keep replaying that because bit over and over..For a split second after he says because, his face changes if you look...none of us know what he was thinking for that mini second..I just think it is all too ironic..

The 50 shows and him being 50, the this is it and final curtain call words, the date he died, the one part of his body that he mentions the most in his songs and the part he touches the most in all his performances, the heart was what gave out on him..I cant listen to him mention that word or see him touch his heart witout being sad now.I hope he didn't know how much time he had left and this all wasn't prophetic.I hope he didn't think he was never going to perform the 50 shows and didn't know he was going to die.I hope he didn't muster up all the energy he had to leave us with the rehersal performance.I just hope all of that isn't true, but we just won't know

Yea that thought hit me about two hours after he was pronounced dead.

You wanna hear some more chilling shit? Look at PAGE 50 IN THE EBONY MAG with Michael on the cover!!! Talk about prophetic.:eek:

For those of you who don't have it, I'll tell you what it is...

PAGE 50>> title reads: "what to do if someone is having a HEART ATTACK".

Page number happens to be his age..and the title, well.....:cry:

I am just greatful that I at least got to see his This Is It speech at the O2. A treasured memory. Michael, I wish you were here...:(

That is spooky! :bugeyed

And the other thing at the press conference, he made that strong gesture touching his heart, didn't he? Irrelevant you might say, but still...

Back