The:I got mine-who's going to my show?!?! -thread

Re: 18th July show thread

This was the show I was originally supposed to go to. I couldnt get tickets.

Only 750 tickets were selled, sure you will get one! :)

I bought ones to the 30th one now haha Took it while I could in case I didnt get tickets at all!

Got A1 block right near the front :D So I am made up, to say the least.

I bought ones to the 30th one now haha Took it while I could in case I didnt get tickets at all!

Got A1 block right near the front :D So I am made up, to say the least.

Wow you're lucky! :D

whats great about the 18th of july show?

Nothing, its just a random show.

I wanted to go to this one, as I could only really go between the 14th and 25th and the 18th was on a Saturday. I had to go between then as my girlfriend is on holiday from the 9th till the 14th and the 25th onwards. But I couldnt miss out on the opportunity.

However I had to grab the best I could when I saw it, and went for the 30th show.

Re: 22nd July Show?

im going to this one and to the 12th july, and before people have ago at me for buying for two shows I didnt, one of my friends got four aswell and im going with her 2

this is the one I'm hoping to get tickets, (for a late birthday present!) for on friday morning and others now the dates have been announced!

who is going to the july 14th and 16th shows?

hey guys :)

im going to the july 14th and 16th shows! i might go again in august, but im not sure yet as i am absolutely broke now lol.

so my question is: who is going? i will stay in london from july 14th till july 17th. hope to meet a lot of you and we will make a big party!!!

Re: who is going to the july 14th and 16th shows?

I'm going on July 10th, 12th and 14th. Plus August 26th.

Re: The:I got mine-which show have you got tickets to?!?! -thread

well i will not try to get more tickets yet. im sure they wont sell out completely now as they announced more dates.... if i will go to another concert, i will try my best next month again when i get money again

30th BK 409 Row K seats 563&4.

Not the best but pleased to get anything after the time I spent online this morning.

I'll try to get better ones but if not I'll be grateful for what I got. One good thing the hotels obviously hadn't got wind of an extra night on the 30th so the prices hadn't been raised. Am staying in the International, a nice modern one, very near and a twin room is £57 each.

I am going on July 14th in Block B3 :) T row. Anyone know how many seats per row there are?

Back