The HN & IJCSLY Jacket...

IMWhizzle

Proud Member
Hi people,

My friend seriously is obsessed with this jacket. Are there any jackets out there of that type? It doesn't have to be exactly the same. She just wants a jacket with the accentual shoulders thingy.. Is is online available?

Can someone help me out?

Hi people,

My friend seriously is obsessed with this jacket. Are there any jackets out there of that type? It doesn't have to be exactly the same. She just wants a jacket with the accentual shoulders thingy.. Is is online available?

Can someone help me out?
Sure, dude: http://michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39&products_id=409

Pre-order, "coming very soon!"

A bit expensive but we all know the quality from that site is 100%.

lol i remember when Mj used to always be seen in those balmain jackets every week in the pap shots..and we'd all laugh at how many of them he had..and which one was worse than the one before! Lol..bless him and his fashion sense.

I ordered this beautiful jacket last month, it looks very much like the Balmain one MJ wore; So hot and fashionable! I'm completely in love with MJ's Balmain jackets.

The secret behind his clothes and his new style was his stylist Ruska Bergman :)

On anyone else - no.

On Michael - YES.

I want one.

Not into fashion but not a fan. Didn't like it from the first time I saw it and it hasn't really grown - looks like it's for women.

The only thing I don't like about that jacket is the pointing shoulders.
If that jacket is for women who cares; Prince wears corssettes (sp?)

Back