The Gold Pants Song

amygrace

Proud Member
Hey guys! I wrote a song yesterday about the glory of the gold on Michael :wild::giggle: and wanted to share it. It's a super scratch track with some errors and my voice kinda sucks, but hey...it's all for love! Sweet sweet Michael love...:shifty:

Hope you guys enjoy it and I actually get some comments so I don't feel lame. LOL.
It's called "He's Hot" :naughty: CLICK HERE TO LISTEN.

:hysterical: Can't take their eyes off those shiny pants ... I can't control my thoughts :lol: :heat: :lmao:

Love this line: "He’s the finest thing you’ll ever see" - Ain't that the truth! :wub:

P.S. Great page it's on as well :D

Teehehee... aww yay! Glad you girls liked it...thanks for the comments! :huggy:
I had some much naughtier lyrics for parts of it but thought I better not make it too raunchy. :lol: I think it turned out nicely. The best part was looking through gold pants photos for that background afterwards haha :heat: - now I just need someone to make a YouTube vid for it with some live footage :naughty:

Oh my gosh Amy I love it!!! :heat:

I loved the part when you say you wanna hit the jackpot!
Ghehehehehe :shifty:

Oh and the golddigger part! ROFL! Twitter flashbacks lmaooo :lmao:

^ Best Twitter morning in a while, LOL!

MAHAHA! I was searching for it already! Looooooove the song, once again! :hysterical: :heart:

H-h-h-h-OT!

cool! love the melody. the lyrics..just crazy, girl.

i never thought that the gold pants thingy can take you to the next level.

btw, i love everything on your site. you're very talented!

I loved the part when you say you wanna hit the jackpot!
Ghehehehehe :shifty:
Hells yes...CHA CHING!

Mrs. Music said:
Best Twitter morning in a while, LOL!
Haha...best Twitter convo I've had yet :naughty:

man.in.the.mirror said:
should be our national anthem for mjjc
LOL... I'll need to add an intro... "Ohh say can you see, the most beautiful sight, what so proudly we hail, golden pants brightly gleaming" :lol:

whollamellie said:
i never thought that the gold pants thingy can take you to the next level.
LOL...the gold pants can take you all kinds of places. :wild:

whollamellie said:
btw, i love everything on your site. you're very talented!
Aw thank you!!

Thanks aaall for the comments ya'lls! :group:
Now go forth, and spread word of the gold.
preachit_smiley.gif
:lol:

Amygrace, great song, cosign on ALL the lyrics and I love the pics!!
taut butt, hot strut... haha, great!! And so true! :heart: :wub: :swoon:
*drools*

girl!! that was good!! it sure put a smile on MY face!! haha! those eternal GP!! They will never EVER be forgotten, but never repeated either. They are one of kind thats for sure. Your voice isnt bad either! You need to give yourself more credit! The last line said it all though ;) but I wish it was "He's so Doggom HOT!" haha we all know MJ loves to say Doggomit! haha!! Lov it :punk:

girl!! that was good!! it sure put a smile on MY face!! haha! those eternal GP!! They will never EVER be forgotten, but never repeated either. They are one of kind thats for sure. Your voice isnt bad either! You need to give yourself more credit! The last line said it all though ;) but I wish it was "He's so Doggom HOT!" haha we all know MJ loves to say Doggomit! haha!! Lov it :punk:
Aw thank you! :huggy: LOL...and I totally should have said doggone at the end! :rofl: Maybe I will do that when I re-record it. This is just a scratch track with a sore throat so I'm planning on recording a better version later!

Aw thank you! :huggy: LOL...and I totally should have said doggone at the end! :rofl: Maybe I will do that when I re-record it. This is just a scratch track with a sore throat so I'm planning on recording a better version later!

Cool girl!! Im sure it will sound amazing because this one sounded really good already!! :) Cant wait to hear it, I hope I get to download it too! haha!! O and also you should think about mentioning the pants ripping! We've all seen proof of that ;)... And maybe even the "In the Closet" scenes... Damn you got me thinking about those Damn GP! I can give so many suggestions :wub: lol!! Good luck!!

^Hahaha...maybe I'll mention the ripping pants in my secret naughtier version I plan on doing :shifty: ...so much to inspire from that man's sexiness, yes!
Thanks again love!

^Hahaha...maybe I'll mention the ripping pants in my secret naughtier version I plan on doing :shifty: ...so much to inspire from that man's sexiness, yes!
Thanks again love!

OMG secret NAUGHTY version??? :wild: Please share that as well!! :angel: haha!

Since visitors to this thread can already handle something called "The Gold Pants Song", I guess this will be quite alright to post ;) One of my favorite GP in action vids :heat: Oh, he's beautiful :D

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime said:
OMG secret NAUGHTY version??? :wild: Please share that as well!! :angel: haha!
LOL...I'll keep you informed :shifty: :ninja:

mjbunny said:
Since visitors to this thread can already handle something called "The Gold Pants Song", I guess this will be quite alright to post ;) One of my favorite GP in action vids :heat: Oh, he's beautiful
Omg...thank you for sharing this! :heat: 'Beautiful' doesn't even do it...he's positively BREATHTAKING in this!! :wub:

Thanks again love!

haha you could take a trip to the Naughty Forum..you will certainly be inspired! hehehe :naughty:
....call it research :shifty:

^Hehe... best kind of research there is! :naughty:

I'll post the naughtier version here when it's done...hopefully it will be this weekend.
Thanks again for all the comments! Much love!

LMAO Amy :lol: I love it :D Your voice sounds very nice too :yes:

GOLD PANTS forever!!! :dancing:

Back