The girl with the Pro Footage 4rm the victory tour!?!?!?

michaelsson

Proud Member
Where is she lol what happened 2 her????????,

so im readin "Michael Jackson The King Of Pop" (cuz i havent read it n a whilel lol) And i remeber reading about the girl who was paralyzed form a car accident n 1985, mj visited her in miami, and he later sent her a TAPE of the VICTORY TOUR CONCERTS (plural lol) wow she is sooo lucky...they have 2 be floatin around sumwhere lol..what do u guyz think? does any1 kno more about her or this story??

Where is she lol what happened 2 her????????,

so im readin "Michael Jackson The King Of Pop" (cuz i havent read it n a whilel lol) And i remeber reading about the girl who was paralyzed form a car accident n 1985, mj visited her in miami, and he later sent her a TAPE of the VICTORY TOUR CONCERTS (plural lol) wow she is sooo lucky...they have 2 be floatin around sumwhere lol..what do u guyz think? does any1 kno more about her or this story??

WOOOW I've never heard about that before. Would be fantastic to get though.

yeah i heard about this, its probably floating around in someones cellar or its destroyed :(

Just think all the tapes that must be in people's cupboards, attics, basements, cellars etc. that may be a pro-recorded concert or special that they recorded all those years ago, and forgot about it!

Just think all the tapes that must be in people's cupboards, attics, basements, cellars etc. that may be a pro-recorded concert or special that they recorded all those years ago, and forgot about it!

i kno! and it bothers me knowin this lol

Well it definately isn't any of the 2 "full" concerts we have

lucky girl i would do anything to get a pro victory tour tape

Back