The Game Concert Last Night

craig09

Proud Member
hiya eveyone i was at the game concert last night at leeds and i wore my r.i.p MJ t0shirt and the game spotted me pulled me on stage and did a MJ tribute and said if he had one wish i just wish i cud bring back mike ill try and upload the footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2vfx995_zA

this is the footage of my MJ t-shirt game showed

Last edited:
i should have been working that gig. decided not to cause of the mj connection.and only just got back from the 02. glad u had a nice time hope the security were friendly lol

it was a brilliant gig , i got so much respect from the game and his freinds for having the t-shirt and also my MJ tattoos

I really like the way the Game is showing MJ some love.
I wonder whether he'll release that song 'better on the other side'.
Looking forward to your footage.

Thank you Craig for sharing your story. I appreciate you representing MJ fans at the show. Props to The Game. Looking forward to the footage.

Craig, did you see anyone else wearing the RIP t-shirt at the show?

Wow, thats amazing! Did he do 'Better on the other side'?

Wow, thats amazing! Did he do 'Better on the other side'?

yea he did , he then told the crowd to shut up for 5 seconds and then jackson 5 began to play and started doing the better on the other side song it brilliant

How long was his show? That's something of great importance to me. Cause i've been to many hiphop shows and it's no secret that those shows just never last that long. Some rappers even dare to come onstage for 35 or 40 minutes and call it quits. But you DO pay over 30 euros for it. So how long was it? Cause i also have to drive a big distance for it.

How long was his show? That's something of great importance to me. Cause i've been to many hiphop shows and it's no secret that those shows just never last that long. Some rappers even dare to come onstage for 35 or 40 minutes and call it quits. But you DO pay over 30 euros for it. So how long was it? Cause i also have to drive a big distance for it.

he was late by 50 minutes lol but the show was 1hr 40 min , hes brilliant

Thanks for sharing! Wish I could have been there to see it all :clapping:

Back