The final 7?

Ankita

Proud Member

June 25 -2+5------------------7
July 07-0+7-------------------7
70 days since June 25-7+0-----7

We love you Michael...you can never be gone...You are forever...and we rejoice in this knowingness!!!

A life lived so beautifully, gloriously, triumphantly that it shall be admired, honoured, celebrated by all forever...

Thankyou God for you and thank you sweetest angel now and always...
May God bless you...

I never knew, what was his thing with 7?

In Yoruba/Lucumi, the number 7 is associated with Yemaya - the mother of the oceans, mother of all creation & the universe. Silver is her metal, the moon also is attributed to her.

And Michael reminds me of her.

Ever since Dangerous all of his albums have been 77 minutes long and (not sure if this is true or not) the 7th track on all his albums is his favorite song from that album

Yep! I started the almost exact same thread with the 7's right after his death.

Kinda leaves you almost breathless, in a way.....

Isn't Michael also the 7th child out of his 9 brothers & sisters? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I noticed the idea of the 7 when I saw on CNN ''died 70 days ago''

Yep final 7

Have you noticed how beautiful was the moon at the funeral???

Yeah, the 7s is a real interesting coincidence, except I'm not sure I believe in coincidences, the number 7 is on the hat of that little man on dangerous cover on the pt barnum head, and he used to wear numbers 777.

Silly me, almost forgot. The reason why I have the 777's in my nic are due to his love of these numbers.

June 25 -2+5------------------7
July 07-0+7-------------------7
70 days since June 25-7+0-----7

We love you Michael...you can never be gone...You are forever...and we rejoice in this knowingness!!!

A life lived so beautifully, gloriously, triumphantly that it shall be admired, honoured, celebrated by all forever...

Thankyou God for you and thank you sweetest angel now and always...
May God bless you...

wow.. you are like me! I've noticed too.

I have this 'gut feeling' the number 13 is always around Michael,but haven't proven it. 13 is not alway an unlucky number.

death-memorial-burial= 7-7-7
(He had this number on his shirt)
Spooky indeed. And his will was made 7 years to his death exactly if I remember right. There was a thread about this I think.

:yes:

M-i-c-h-a-e-l = 7 letters
J-a-c-k-s-o-n =7 letters

He was the 7th child , he was buried seven weeks after his death 70 days 7+0 = 7

Get ready to have your mind blown. Ready? Here we go ...

-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

What do you think? Purely coincidental or something more?

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...-and-the-number-7-More-than-just-coincidences

Ever since Dangerous all of his albums have been 77 minutes long and (not sure if this is true or not)

True but only because thats the max amount of music that can be put on a CD. His engineers said they had to convince MJ to trim his albums down because they dont fit on a CD. MJs albums originally went longer than 77:07.
the 7th track on all his albums is his favorite song from that album
Thats just a rumour. I doubt Money is his fav from HIStory.

This thing with numbers is pure speculation. You can pick any number and elaborate dozens of mathematical operations to suit any theory. For example I could say there are 7 letters in the first name Michael, but only 5 phonemes (sounds): M-A-Y-K-L or 5 phonemes (sounds) in his last name: DJ-AE-K-S-N. Michael died on 25th, indeed 2+5=7, but why + ? Why not multiplying, dividing or substracting those numbers? What do you do with the the sixth month (June) or the year 2009? I am sorry but although I am deeply interested in unexplained and mysterious things, randomly added numbers are no mystery.

:yes:

M-i-c-h-a-e-l = 7 letters
J-a-c-k-s-o-n =7 letters

He was the 7th child , he was buried seven weeks after his death 70 days 7+0 = 7

EAe15167.gif

I''m absolutely in love with your Siggy :wub:

funny story how i came upon that 666 thing. i actually dreamt about it. i was dreaming about people posting on the numerology of michael jackson and robert murray popped up, but at the time i didn't know his middle name. when i woke up, i checked and i found out it was robert.

This thing with numbers is pure speculation. You can pick any number and elaborate dozens of mathematical operations to suit any theory. For example I could say there are 7 letters in the first name Michael, but only 5 phonemes (sounds): M-A-Y-K-L or 5 phonemes (sounds) in his last name: DJ-AE-K-S-N. Michael died on 25th, indeed 2+5=7, but why + ? Why not multiplying, dividing or substracting those numbers? What do you do with the the sixth month (June) or the year 2009? I am sorry but although I am deeply interested in unexplained and mysterious things, randomly added numbers are no mystery.
That's of course right. However, it's when those numbers keep repeating themselves so frequently that at some point the odds of being a coincidence anymore are minimised. Who knows... but it's spooky regardless...

Back