The Famous Dad Dance

Sorry can't do that. Mainly because I haven't seen or spoken to my father since January 2001. And besides my father doesn't even deserve to be called a father. I consider Michael Jackson as more of a father to me.

Sorry can't do that. Mainly because I haven't seen or spoken to my father since January 2001. And besides my father doesn't even deserve to be called a father. I consider Michael Jackson as more of a father to me.
:bugeyed

ooh :better: i feel sorry for you :better:

Michael can be your Dad for you :D:wub:

Don't be my father is nothing but a creep that I don't want to have anything more to do with. The one thing that I absolutely hate about him is that he is very prejudice. He disown my 2 half sisters for having a black man's baby. And he refused to give any money to my one half sister so she could feed her baby. I wonder how he would if he finds out that I find white guys a real turn off. That I prefer only mostly Indian and some black guys. You know I really don't care what he thinks because he is dead to me.

Back