The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

RT - 1, I really need to stop worrying so much :no:

RT - 2, I am stupid at times :blush:

RT - 3, :woohoo: can't believe what happened tonight ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :woohoo:

*gets up from the stretcher* :yawn: Maaaan, how many hours I was out?

:p

Pissed off cause yesterday the internet connection was down :no:

CA - daca gasesc ceva, dau semn ;)

mjsladyinhislife - how was Darren live? :shifty: Did he sing Neverland? Cassie? :wub: A conversation with God? :wub: :wub:

Lindaaaaaaaaa!!! *hug*

RT - 1, I really need to stop worrying so much :no:

RT - 2, I am stupid at times :blush:

RT - 3, :woohoo: can't believe what happened tonight ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :woohoo:[/b]

Wow, you saw Darren live? :woohoo: I bet it was fantastic, the least to say :sarmoti Tell usssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! :D

CA - daca gasesc ceva, dau semn ;)[/b]

Chiar te rog :D si multumesc :kiss: Ar fi frumos sa o sun pe sora-mea: "Du-te si ia-mi si mie revista italiana L'oumo Vogue. Nu e decat vreo 50 RON" :rollin:

Chiar te rog :D si multumesc :kiss: Ar fi frumos sa o sun pe sora-mea: "Du-te si ia-mi si mie revista italiana L'oumo Vogue. Nu e decat vreo 50 RON" :rollin:[/b]

you're absolutely right about it, CryingAngel :flowers:

Phantom, excuse our Romanian :D We were worrying about where to find the magazine :yes: here

CA, the French Vogue is only 30 RON, but for sure the one with Michael will be 50

How come, whenever I post in romanian, you say that? :lol:[/b]

maybe I understand romanian? :innocent:

Phantom, excuse our Romanian :D We were worrying about where to find the magazine :yes: here[/b]

I wish you'll find it :flowers:

Well, Michael is pricelss :innocent:

:p[/b]

yeah, I must agree in that :wild:

Did you see Darren?[/b]

:yes: and saw him backstage after :D Got my ticket signed by him :woohoo:

mjsladyinhislife - how was Darren live? Did he sing Neverland? Cassie? :wub: A conversation with God? :wub: :wub:[/b]

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He sang all 3 :wub: and loads more from the new album too

Wow, you saw Darren live? :woohoo: I bet it was fantastic, the least to say :Tell usssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! :D[/b]

Fantastic is right, He is just mind blowing! best tour he has done so far.. He sang for 2 hours straight with no break at all singing 21 songs :woohoo:

I'm so happy for you! Darren seems a nice fellow :yes:
I curious did he ;) bust a MJ move, or did he behave :lol:
The other day I was listening ALL DAY, ONLY Neverland :mellow: The song is so wonderful, too bad the story (lyrics) is so painful :cry:

Back