The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

^ yeah.... lol.... CHAKE DE india ...................
They beat pakistan to win the 20-20 world cup........... :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:[/b]

Yess of course i know :D ..i watched it all live..(hardest cricket match ive ever watched!!)

Yes we played great..im still happy about it.I saw the madness in india, wish i was there!!

MCC that's terrible!![/b]

I know...they have now killed a japanese journalist, and they cut the communications via internett- they try at all cost to stop information about whats happening.

But China, and Russia has economic involment and deals with the regime, so they do not want to condemn the regime- effectively stopping the UN from doing anything......................

I know this is not "random" at all.............but I just have to say something- its horrible! :no:

Yess of course i know :D ..i watched it all live..(hardest cricket match ive ever watched!!)

Yes we played great..im still happy about it.I saw the madness in india, wish i was there!![/b]
oh yea... it was awesome here in bombay... people were singing and dancing all over the places
we bursted firecrakers and had great fun too :sarmoti :sarmoti

KJBUJ.jpg

Back