The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

was it good? I'll probably watch it on Monday ("no reservations")

I'm also thinking of watching "Day Watch" some day[/b]
no it wasnt :no: it was laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmeeeeeeeee

u wanted to see rush hour3? dont u? LOL![/b]
:eek: how did u guess ?

I think I'm addict to Colas :blink: Every day I drink Coca Cola Light, or Coca Cola Zero, or Pepsi Max, or Pepsi Light :lol: I can't help it :lol:

Burma/ Myanmar har borders to China, Thailand, Bangladesh, Laos, India.
It has been ruled by a millitary regime since 1962. In 1990 democratic elections were held, and the winner was Aung San Suu Kyi , and her pary NLD ( she won the Nobel peace price) but the regime refused to give away their power, and Aung San suu Kyi has been held captive in her home.
Now the people there are basically starving, and they have absolutely no basic human rights. The country is important due to their coastline, and their resources.......and the regime is hopelessly corrupt, and treat their citizents horribly. There are aproxematly 1000 people in prison due to their fight for human rights and change in politics.

Until now there has been an common agreement to not attack buddhist monks, as they are regarded as holy people, who can not get attacked- its regarded as a taboo.
There has been a drastic decline in the living conditions for ordinary people in Burma, and a week ago the monks started peaceful demonstrations. At first the millitary regime hesitated, but now there are reports that over 30 monks have been killed, and over 200 have been thrown in jail.
Currently, peopleare starting to protest all over the world, and I hope that we too can help inform people.
They need help, and they need our attention.

Burma/ Myanmar har borders to China, Thailand, Bangladesh, Laos, India.
It has been ruled by a millitary regime since 1962. In 1990 democratic elections were held, and the winner was Aung San Suu Kyi , and her pary NLD ( she won the Nobel peace price) but the regime refused to give away their power, and Aung San suu Kyi has been held captive in her home.
Now the people there are basically starving, and they have absolutely no basic human rights. The country is important due to their coastline, and their resources.......and the regime is hopelessly corrupt, and treat their citizents horribly. There are aproxematly 1000 people in prison due to their fight for human rights and change in politics.

Until now there has been an common agreement to not attack buddhist monks, as they are regarded as holy people, who can not get attacked- its regarded as a taboo.
There has been a drastic decline in the living conditions for ordinary people in Burma, and a week ago the monks started peaceful demonstrations. At first the millitary regime hesitated, but now there are reports that over 30 monks have been killed, and over 200 have been thrown in jail.
Currently, peopleare starting to protest all over the world, and I hope that we too can help inform people.
They need help, and they need our attention.[/b]

I see :( this is really very sad :(

Back