The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

*gives Roxy a hug*

Rox, have u read my post (previous page)?
Believe me, I'm so angry on myself for having such feelings towards him...he doesn't OWE me anything...and still :no:

^ face the reality roxy.... i know what u feel right now :(

michael is not going to marry you..... ever.............. he hardly know u exists

We all need someone to love.....
what's wrong if he finds a companionship and love for rest of his life, i think it would be great if he's spending his life with someone whom he can really love and trust, its truly blissful for Michael.

... let him stay happy and be happy for him girl, MJ knows what he's doing :flowers:

*gives Roxy a hug*

Rox, have u read my post (previous page)?
Believe me, I'm so angry on myself for having such feelings towards him...he doesn't OWE me anything...and still :no:[/b]
:heart:

whatever :( ...........

ppl can say whatever the hell they want for me i couldnt care less....i still dont want michael to get married and i never will. i would be heartbroken and crushed if he ever did. i would have a nervous breakdown and i would become devastated and depressed...[/b]
:eek: so u wouldnt be happy for him if he was happily married?

ppl can say whatever the hell they want for me i couldnt care less....i still dont want michael to get married and i never will. i would be heartbroken and crushed if he ever did. i would have a nervous breakdown and i would become devastated and depressed...[/b]

cutehug.gif

:eek: so u wouldnt be happy for him if he was happily married?[/b]

I would, Very much so. He deserves so much happiness after the crap he has been through in his life.. seeing him happy in love would make me happy :yes:

:lol: i know what u mean, roxy... ;) *wink wink* :heart:

yeah... they both look so in love................ :banghead i want to be at that girl's place .... :zformation:[/b]

^ :lol: Aaww..don't they make a cute couple!?! ^_^ :heart:

GOD help ROXFARTANNE! :p

ONLY KIDDING!, u shouldnt get so upset over this, its life ;)

'Please find the attached zip file with this mail'

damn where's the attachment? why dont people check what are they attaching before clicking on send button? :angry:

"no reservations" but we were supposed to go see "the invasion" :doh:[/b]

was it good? I'll probably watch it on Monday ("no reservations")

I'm also thinking of watching "Day Watch" some day

Back