The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Hi Roxanne! How are u? Don`t worry too mutch about the rumors- they always pop up..........[/b]
thank you. :) i cant help it tho :( i always get worried when i read rumors like this :( and on top of that u got "fans" who try to tell me and others how to feel and how to express our feelings. why cant everyone react the way they want to ? dont i have the right to get jealous ? dont i have the right to feel whatever the heck i want to feel ? damn :( if others dont like some fans get jealous etc they can simply ignore our posts. simple as that

Some people don\t like others having feelings that make them uncomfortable? You can feel what you feel, people can`t control their emotions- but we can control what we do- and sometimes just saying it loud makes what you feel easier to deal with, I think......Don`t worry :)

Hi Fujon! :)

Its not a "bad" rumor in a way, its kind of a resirculated one............... :rolleyes:

If Michael is happily married, then I am glad- he deserves to have a true companion in life- there is nothing better :) But I think people should be allowed to feel what they feel- its ok, in my opinion- if emotions that may not be always pure and simple and good are denied, they will eventualy pop up somewhere anyway- its better to aknowledge them, and let them be there- then its easier to not let them turn into something more complicated..?

This is just my opinion- I may have the best intentions in life, but I am too aware of the dirt on my wings to get too judgemental....or at least I try very hard not to be :trytobeangel

What bugs me about this kind of rumors is that the other person involved in this, may get hurt or may not like getting involved in all this- they are messing with peoples lifes- and I don`t like that

I always tell myself Michael is my mentor (which he is), I enjoy his music (which is also true), I never DARE to dream of being in his presence...well about this situation I'm not so sure. :unsure:

If Michael is only an artist that I admire (mostly for his art) then why am I on this forum day by day being addicted, why I was so happy seeing his face on the Vogue magazine, why my heart skipped a beat when I was hearing that "he got married"...why not JUST buy and enjoy his album when it will be out and with no logging everyday in the forum, checking the news, carring about his health, his hair-do :D, his whereabouts...

I was having a period when I was trying to stay away from the forum (even here, in RT, I didn't come), to put a stop to this madness, because mostly I know my place, I know I'M JUST ANOTHER FAN, AND THAT'S ALL I'LL EVER BE!

Why some of us do this things we do? It's just our sweet guilty pleasure?

u guys cannot see my sig ? :eek:hno: i can see it perfecty :huh: what the heck does the frog do in my sig ?[/b]

I can't see your siggy either

why do i forgive ppl do they really deserve a second chance [/b]

some people deserve a second chance, some don't :zformation:

thank you. :) i cant help it tho :( i always get worried when i read rumors like this :( and on top of that u got "fans" who try to tell me and others how to feel and how to express our feelings. why cant everyone react the way they want to ? dont i have the right to get jealous ? dont i have the right to feel whatever the heck i want to feel ? damn :( if others dont like some fans get jealous etc they can simply ignore our posts. simple as that[/b]

everyone has the right to express their feelings :flowers:

^good morning zoi and everyone! :zformation: lol

imouto-chan... :heart: Nanimo, gomen :no: Demo, doumo... :flowers:[/b]

^neko san..hope you're feeling much better today :) :flowers:
~kimi dake o dakishimete~ :wub:

thank you. i cant help it tho i always get worried when i read rumors like this and on top of that u got "fans" who try to tell me and others how to feel and how to express our feelings. why cant everyone react the way they want to ? dont i have the right to get jealous ? dont i have the right to feel whatever the heck i want to feel ? damn :( if others dont like some fans get jealous etc they can simply ignore our posts. simple as that[/b]

^*giant hugs* :D :heart:

namaste, Rita yaar :)[/b]
Hey zoi... *i forgot how to say hello in greek * :( ...

lol..byt namaste in hindi ..

^haha :lol: it's all mast-mast!
rita, i luv luv luv your siggy! :wild:[/b]

yeah... they both look so in love................ :banghead i want to be at that girl's place .... :zformation:

whatever :( ...........

ppl can say whatever the hell they want for me i couldnt care less....i still dont want michael to get married and i never will. i would be heartbroken and crushed if he ever did. i would have a nervous breakdown and i would become devastated and depressed...

Back