The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

u can talk to me anytime about anything ;)[/b]

QUOTE(Jelly)
aww cat I'm here too if you wanna chat :)[/b]

thanks, girls :heart: I know I have friends who would be willing to listen, but the last thing I want is to get others in a bad mood too :( Guess I'm a bit of an introvert >.<

QUOTE(usagi-chan)
^aww..neko chan.. :heart: ~kimi no tame ni dekiru koto~ :heart:[/b]

imouto-chan... :heart: Nanimo, gomen :no: Demo, doumo... :flowers:

Hi Angel......just wanted to say that sometimes its ok to lean a bit on others- so that they can freely do that with you when they need to? And even if there are sad things happening in life, people have to be able to not take more on their shoulders than they can carry- don`t feel bad over letting a friend listen, that is what friends are for- and people have a responsebility to say if they can handle it or not........ :)

I know you're right, kittycat, I always tell people the same things, lol. But I can't be like that.....I mean, I've been scolded for being there for others and not letting them be for me too, lol. But I just can't, it's just my way of being...

Anyways, I'm a bit better now, though still kinda bitter. I can't wait for the weekend to be here, I've had such a lousy week :(

And thank you, kitty :flowers:

im tired of hearing of that fucked up bitch im really tired. if i was the owner here i would ban that name from mjjf :ranting

u guys cannot see my sig ? :eek:hno: i can see it perfecty :huh: what the heck does the frog do in my sig ?

maybe its coz the pic is an inch bigger than what is supposed to be ? :rollseyes:

Back