The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

^^^
HOUSE on tv....LOL!

Or has my house shrinked, or maybe I am in reality on TV- just not knowing? :unsure:

Its only two tv series i watch, Grey`s anatomy, and House- and they are both set in hospital inviroment :unsure: wonder why.............?

I just love that he looks happy, and smiling - but in the one where he comes out of the "wall", he looks like he is thinking" and who`s brilliant idea was this :brow: "............................ :lol:

Friends are priceless treasure for me :wub: Without them I would be totally disappointed in this cold cruel world :([/b]

also for me friends are a priceless treasure :flowers:

i love my wireless and my laptop why dont they love me back :no: :lol: [/b]

maybe they just wanted a day off :innocent:

U are, I `m not at the moment........too mutch to do, so when I get here I am sort of katatonic.......

Phantom: I`m from Norway. :) ......and its already past midnight here............ :yawn: Better go to bed- have to get up early tomorrow.... :pth:

Bye people ( and Roxy, you are going to have Vogue dreams tonight, I think... :lol: )

Thank you so much. This is great news to hear.

All of those who are fainting non stop now, Mr Jackson will attend personally and will pinch their butts.

Best.
Raymone K. Bain
love0040.gif
[/b]
:)

RT: ''Paradoxes side by side. Don't submit to stupid rules. Open your heart and push the limits''

^^^ oops, we're both posted: Today, 02:32 PM

it's the destiny..

He will come and will pinch you in your dream :yes: :lol:

*ran away*

well, now that i think about it ....cant be so bad... its michael after all :wild:

Back