The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

keep the faith people ;)[/b]

you also keep the faith, staff members :flowers: in whichever decision you take, we'll be here to support you :flowers:

please, keep this community alive, in whatever name :flowers: it's more than an mj forum to some of us :flowers:

This particular section is what bonded many of us for LIFE. It may be called "Random Thoughts" but this, at least for me, is where I made a lot of my Michael fan-friends. Some of the nicest people in the world have posted in this thread.[/b]

So true :(

Devastated :cry:

Chichi...I'm gonna keep the faith...I truly hope we're strong enough to overcome ANYTHING and keep this community going...please, don't give up! :(

*gives caty a hug*[/b]

Thanks...again :heart:

This is so messed up. Linda, I met so many wonderful people over here, people that I cherish with all my heart, not to mention that just by being a member, I felt that I had all the information about Michael that I needed to know at hand... I know other boards are good for that as well, but not when you've been a member of MJJF ONLY for more than 3 years. It's the only home I know and I'm not planning on changing it anytime soon.

*hugs Linda back*

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

It is no secret that I've had run-ins with staff etc during my time here but you know what is bugging me right now, who the hell is voting "no" in that poll? surely if you don't like a place, like at all, you just would stop visiting? right?

I mean you wouldn't stick your wedding tackle into a meat grinder just because it was next to you and switched on.

I feel pretty heavy with sadness now the more I think about it, I dont want to do anything :(

:) Chaos and Poe.

Well it's true though isn't it? very strange. Like those people who go on YouTube watching Michael videos and then pretend to hate him with nasty feedback.

Also makes you wonder, what do they have to gain from the closure of this site? like I said if you don't like it then stop visiting.

because too many people (the wrong kinda people btw :lol: ) associate MJJF with Trish or MsTenda... and no matter what we were to do.... there will always be people trying to contact MsTenda about the forum... about being unhappy that a nasty post of their's was deleted ... or just generally trying to do something mean or nasty to her because she is the founder of this site originally.

She needs to be able to live her life and move into the next chapter of her life without the constant threats and ill wishes and complaints and drama that has been following her just because she is MsTenda.
I don't know if that makes any sense... or whether you care at all, but please try and consider and understand.... I know you guys will eventually when the initial shock wears off.... after all you are MJ fans you understand the need for compassion and understanding better than others :flowers:
I do hope the Snr Staff can open a brand new forum and that we can just all pick up our little threads and follow them to a new home :) But I'm not going to pressure them to make a decision either way... after all I now understand just how much work they really do to make this place as good as it's been for 6 years :)[/b]
yes plz linda make them start a new forum where we can all move there :praying

and as for trish.... many ppl get jealous and act stupid and cruel. but why give them what they want ? why give up coz of name calling and such bs ? im not judging trish for the decision shes taken coz i havent been in her shoes so i dont really know what it feels like for her but still why give up on 6 years hard work and dedication ? why give up a forum that u created and gave a part of urself to ? after all if some ppl are so obsessed with her and hate her so much (for whatever reason i dunno) i doubt they will stop if she shuts mjjf down. this is a police matter since threats and harassment were involved. if i was her i would just let the police handle the ish and find the assholes that dont leave me and my family alone and i would continue my life normally. anyways, as i said i havent been in her shoes so i cant really give a fair judgement so im simply giving my personal opinion on the matter considering the little piece of info that i have about it :)

This particular section is what bonded many of us for LIFE. It may be called "Random Thoughts" but this, at least for me, is where I made a lot of my Michael fan-friends. Some of the nicest people in the world have posted in this thread.[/b]
:cry: imma miss all of u here :cry: this is more than a home to me

Thanks...again :heart:

This is so messed up. Linda, I met so many wonderful people over here, people that I cherish with all my heart, not to mention that just by being a member, I felt that I had all the information about Michael that I needed to know at hand... I know other boards are good for that as well, but not when you've been a member of MJJF ONLY for more than 3 years. It's the only home I know and I'm not planning on changing it anytime soon.

*hugs Linda back*

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
[/b]
:cry:

well i'm gonna call it a day, try and do some other things like sorting out my bag :doh:

I'v bought a new school bag seeing as my old one looks really beaten up now (it is 7 years old :doh: ) I'm just finding it hard replacing the bag cos its just been around with me for so long >_< even the zippers broken yet I dunno... the bag really does look like it has seen better days yet I'm too attached to it to let it go >_

:) Chaos and Poe.

Well it's true though isn't it? very strange. Like those people who go on YouTube watching Michael videos and then pretend to hate him with nasty feedback.

Also makes you wonder, what do they have to gain from the closure of this site? like I said if you don't like it then stop visiting.[/b]
I see what your saying, but really I dont think there is a need for a poll when you think about it, I had some issues so I had left, I'm only back cos I'v heard its closing... I'v spent so much time here with you people that it does hurt a little to see it go, I didnt feel that way at first I'l admit but now that I think further about the people I'v met that I have made friends with it does change things.

maybe its just time to move onto new things, mjjf closing down doesnt have to be a perminent thing as long as the database is kept safe I am happy.

I'm with you Chaos, the friends I *HAVE* made are all pretty important people and this is the best place to catch up with them all at once. It is easy to walk away but then you find yourself bored and alone. Never a nice feeling.

:zformation:

aww ok sorry lol which is ugly the new one?[/b]
in one way the new one is ugly cos its a stranger... but the old one is ugly cos its been kicked about so much by me...
its just tooo much history witht hat bag :cry:

:banghead

Back