The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Ok...night people! I have to go to bed...........I really hope it all turns out well..................

RT: And I only just discovered this part of the forum................pokker!(damn!) :huh: :frustrated:

If the worst thing happens and this place goes, I'm gonna miss a bunch of people in this thread. Thank you for your friendship, lets hope we either find a new place to hang out (all of us) or this one keeps going a while longer.

this forum really is more than simply an MJ fan area isnt it ?? I never realized how much actual community there was here outside of MJ issues. People literally enjoy each other's company here as well as supporting Michael and his craft.

I think you can all rest fairly easy in knowing that we will decide to continue in some capacity with this community. We are as obsessed with keeping this community alive as much as you want it to stay. Our membership has always been considered when any choice is made regarding MJJForum.

keep the faith people ;)

this forum really is more than simply an MJ fan area isnt it ?? I never realized how much actual community there was here outside of MJ issues. People literally enjoy each other's company here as well as supporting Michael and his craft.

I think you can all rest fairly easy in knowing that we will decide to continue in some capacity with this community. We are as obsessed with keeping this community alive as much as you want it to stay. Our membership has always been considered when any choice is made regarding MJJForum.

keep the faith people ;)[/b]

ahhh... this is like a breath of fresh air! :butterflies: thank you so much MJchichi for keeping the hope alive :flowers:

If the worst thing happens and this place goes, I'm gonna miss a bunch of people in this thread. Thank you for your friendship, lets hope we either find a new place to hang out (all of us) or this one keeps going a while longer.[/b]
yea orangeman you are so right :cry: find a new place to hang out.... mjno? naah... :banghead ... i want mjjf to stay and us all too :flowers:

Chichi .... please do something...... let mjjf stay!
:innocent:

it F ! % K I N G sucks why they cant go on without trish :blink:[/b]

because too many people (the wrong kinda people btw :lol: ) associate MJJF with Trish or MsTenda... and no matter what we were to do.... there will always be people trying to contact MsTenda about the forum... about being unhappy that a nasty post of their's was deleted ... or just generally trying to do something mean or nasty to her because she is the founder of this site originally.

She needs to be able to live her life and move into the next chapter of her life without the constant threats and ill wishes and complaints and drama that has been following her just because she is MsTenda.

I don't know if that makes any sense... or whether you care at all, but please try and consider and understand.... I know you guys will eventually when the initial shock wears off.... after all you are MJ fans you understand the need for compassion and understanding better than others :flowers:

I do hope the Snr Staff can open a brand new forum and that we can just all pick up our little threads and follow them to a new home :) But I'm not going to pressure them to make a decision either way... after all I now understand just how much work they really do to make this place as good as it's been for 6 years :)

This particular section is what bonded many of us for LIFE. It may be called "Random Thoughts" but this, at least for me, is where I made a lot of my Michael fan-friends. Some of the nicest people in the world have posted in this thread.

Back