The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

i aint tiffany :rollin:

im tempany dont matter its close :lol: yes u can have my brain but i doubt u will get far

================================

damn facebook :lol:
[/b]
:doh: Told you my brain isn`t working at the moment....I feel like someone had given me a lobotomy..........

^ roxy... i know it all :zformation:

QUOTE(Rita, The Great)
The siggy is a picture called Firebird, painted by a russian artist - Chagall. He painted a lot of pictures that described loving couples, but not in a realistic way. They usually are floating in the air. He was very romantic, and very poetic- and he painted a lot of pictures dedicated to his wife- the love of his life. I like his paintings a lot, maybe because they are open for interpretation?[/b]
^^^ :innocent:

Hi Roxy- don`t invite the teatcher in me into this thread- you`ll regret it.... :lol:

I would not call it abstract. If you look at it, you see the female figure, and recognice symbols?
Many seperate between figurative, and non figurative ( the typical non- figurative is what many see as "modern art").
I find his paintings to be part dream, fantasy and poetic description of human emotions.
Many of his paintings are about his childhood in Russia, memories that has been interpreted and described mutch like you feel when you are dreaming ( mix of reality and fantasy), and visual loveletters to his wife.
If you have seen the film "Notting Hill"- the painting that he gets is a Chagall.
Ok... got to shut up now :lol: ................sorry for blabbering.. ( I love art.....) :blush:

Huh roxy.... u have any doubts..... ? huh! if yes.... then i would not clear them :zformation:[/b]
ROFL!!!

Hi Roxy- don`t invite the teatcher in me into this thread- you`ll regret it.... :lol:

I would not call it abstract. If you look at it, you see the female figure, and recognice symbols?
Many seperate between figurative, and non figurative ( the typical non- figurative is what many see as "modern art").
I find his paintings to be part dream, fantasy and poetic description of human emotions.
Many of his paintings are about his childhood in Russia, memories that has been interpreted and described mutch like you feel when you are dreaming ( mix of reality and fantasy), and visual loveletters to his wife.
If you have seen the film "Notting Hill"- the painting that he gets is a Chagall.
Ok... got to shut up now :lol: ................sorry for blabbering.. ( I love art.....) :blush:[/b]
lol thanks for the info coolcat :D that was interesting :)

Bendy640.jpg

:eek:

:lol:[/b]

OMG hahahahahaha

Back