The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAM!

:D

:lol: the headache Shannon would probably be from all the spam.......

Some people feel the need to post in every thread they can see..... :rolleyes:

:( Celeste is leaving today. Lucky LA and Las Vegas.

Ah well, will see her again.

yeah... orangeman, infact all of us.. who are regular in michalmania have 4 stars :( :(
someone's :zformation: :zformation:[/b]

It sucks, someone needs a tanned backside!

I feel very sick.
sick_smiley.jpg

But on the bright side, it's my mommy's birthday!! woo!
But back on the dark side, the stoooooopid myspace pics aren't working still.

yeah... orangeman, infact all of us.. who are regular in michalmania have 4 stars :( :(
someone's :zformation: :zformation:[/b]

I also have 4 stars. Only Rox has 5, but she also recently had 4. I wonder who did it. Some weeks ago we all had 5 stars. It seems somebody doesn't like us very much :huh:

:lol: the headache Shannon would probably be from all the spam.......
Some people feel the need to post in every thread they can see..... :rolleyes:[/b]

I don't agree that a person who likes to post a lot spams :no: I don't like this way of thinking :no: If you believe so, then many people in Michaelmania could be considered as spammers, including me :huh:

no thats true :)

but when they announce the same things over and over again.... it's considered spam :yes: .... and not to mention annoying :yes:

I always write it again and again, and I don't care if this is spamming:

I adore Michaelmania and MJJF

Back