The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

By them earplugs........
My mother had an awful neighbour once- a rather high strung lady, who decided no one could use the toilet after 23.00 ( I am not kidding....she said the noise from the water pipes kept her awake....). My moter is the type who hates bothering anybody, but my sister and I decided terror was a good thing.................. :innocent:

lol thats even crazier.:lol: but seriously those ppl are giving me a hard time :( im not allowed to listen to the music in my own house. they once told me "use ur cd walkman or we'll call the cops". i was like "yeh right i bet its against the law to listen to the music at 7/8/9 pm"

Call the cops, and ask what to do- as your neighbours complain- then ask them what the acceptable decibel is according to the police- next time your neighbour call, you can say that you have already talked to the police and sutch and sutch is acceptable- and they just has to live with it- or by earplugs ( or go meditate- or move......)

Pro- active problem solving- beat them at it................

Call the cops, and ask what to do- as your neighbours complain- then ask them what the acceptable decibel is according to the police- next time your neighbour call, you can say that you have already talked to the police and sutch and sutch is acceptable- and they just has to live with it- or by earplugs ( or go meditate- or move......)

Pro- active problem solving- beat them at it................[/b]
thats a very good idea. thanks :D

my ants are hungry.............
antug1.gif
antug1.gif
antug1.gif
antug1.gif
antug1.gif
antug1.gif

Back