The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

I had the most amazing day with my two friends Tarra and Rhys... I seriously feel blessed to be able to express myself without constraint, and to be accepted by these wonderful people... We bounce energy off of each other, we say anything, and I'm insane with them... and I love it.

And seeing Tarra tomorrow too... YAY. :)

I had the most amazing day with my two friends Tarra and Rhys... I seriously feel blessed to be able to express myself without constraint, and to be accepted by these wonderful people... We bounce energy off of each other, we say anything, and I'm insane with them... and I love it.

And seeing Tarra tomorrow too... YAY. :)[/b]
awww.... friends are most beautiful gift that god can ever give to us :flowers: :flowers:

I'm at my grans :)

Tell you what though, a lot of MJ fans are meeting each other these days. It's not a bad thing when it happens either, in most cases. I certainly enjoyed MYSELF with Celeste yesterday, ooooh yes. lol.

hi peoplez!! i waz wondrin if someone could help me, see ive been tryin to put pics on my myspace and they wont work :unsure:

hi peoplez!! i waz wondrin if someone could help me, see ive been tryin to put pics on my myspace and they wont work :unsure:[/b]

i might be able too u got MSN if so add me ill get on and talk u through how to do it

otherwise log onto myspace
go to home
click on add/edit photos
then click on upload photos

it should work then

=========================

right then who wants me on MSN eh eh :lol:

now that collaboration could have been something but the song only really works with the video, you wouldn't exactly dance to it

^ If you like someone, never be affraid to show it or who you show it too :)

I need to eat.

What are they doing, Roxy?[/b]
they dont allow me to listen to the music at all. everytime i put some music on (not loud at all) they call me up and the phone doesnt stop ringing. of course no one answers so either him or his wife come to our door and start ringing the damn door bell. its not like i put music on or make any kind of noise at noon or after 11pm i usually listen to music in the afternoon/evening like 7pm to 8/9pm

Back