The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

n055.gif

I had a good day today :) first time I've been able to say that for a while.

^That's good to hear :)

Prayers are working ^_^[/b]

Really? you know, in a strange way I believe that someone WAS watching over me today because from what I can tell, nothing went wrong. :) all positive from celeste, which is a good sign.

:)

I can see the church from my window at kitchen..
And in the morning, while I enjoy the breakfast, I always loves to look in that direction and to ask God to watch over all of people whom I love & care about ( online and offline ), MJ, his family, MJ's fans...

We had really beautiful morning and I felt so peaceful ^_^ Relaxed and Prayed.
Also, yesterday and today the doves flew and sat on my windowsill outside...
[ The dove is a symbol of the Holy Spirit ]
And I think my Prayers today were heard?
God is with us Always ;-)

And in the morning, while I enjoy the breakfast, I always loves to look in that direction and to ask God to watch over all of people whom I love & care about ( online and offline ), MJ, his family, MJ's fans...

God is with us Always ;-)[/b]

Entirely possible Fujon, thanks for keeping in them :)

im alright thx hows u these days ??
[/b]

^i'm good thx hun :) nice to see you back :flowers:

Yeah..bela-chan come over to my place...I have DVD of that movie....but i'll have think abt that hathi-ride :innocent:[/b]

^oh.. :( :p
lol sure, rita! i'll bring the popcorn and drinks! :lol:
we'll watch the movie and sing "chaiyya chaiyya" together!! :lol: :heart:

Evening all.. :)[/b]

^hiya skye what's up? :D

Really? you know, in a strange way I believe that someone WAS watching over me today because from what I can tell, nothing went wrong. :) all positive from celeste, which is a good sign.[/b]

Glad to hear that, Malc, I'm happy for you :D

Hello to everyone else :)

Atatakai tenki ^_^

God is with us Always ;-)[/b]

that's very nice, fujon :flowers: you really touched my heart with your words :blush:

lol sure, rita! i'll bring the popcorn and drinks! :lol:
we'll watch the movie and sing "chaiyya chaiyya" together!! :lol: :heart:[/b]

Chaiyya chaiyya....lol... but not on moving train :no: :no: Would a Hathi will do? :innocent:

Im alive? :lol: im ok thank you... Hows you? and feel free to call me Lorraine :)

I feel fine...has a lot to do, and should start to work on something that must be delivered tomorrow, but life is good at the moment!

The siggy is a picture called Firebird, painted by a russian artist - Chagall. He painted a lot of pictures that described loving couples, but not in a realistic way. They usually are floating in the air. He was very romantic, and very poetic- and he painted a lot of pictures dedicated to his wife- the love of his life. I like his paintings a lot, maybe because they are open for interpretation?

And yes, I be glad to call you Lorraine- easier than Mjsladyinhislife....thank you :)

merylstreepjpeggh5.jpg

^^ she does not look like Michael! :innocent:

what happened to ur avvy/siggy roxy?[/b]
lol i thought to change it for a while :p after all, meryl streep is my fave actress aint it :D

Back