the end of the farce ? - Breacking News at Jason Malachi Official Last.FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think this proves what???????

I'm tired of so much garbage.

Moderators, please!!!!!

I dont really understand what this is.......

Unless we can hear it what's the POINT?

lockk.jpg

Thales;3090382 said:
Hey Guys ..
i don´t SAY it ..
is just a Question

"the end of the farce ?" is just a question and I am the pope.

All this means is that someone played an MP3 version of Breaking News that had Jason Malachi tagged in the metadata. I could play the same MP3 and add any artist that I want as the performer and it'd show up on last.fm. Proves nothing.

is Jason Malachi or his obsessed fans here? Stop promoting him in Michael Jackson Forum! I am so tired of those BS. He is just the nobody, to me compare his voice with Michael Jackson(the best vocalist ever) is absolutely insulting to Michael.

It proves that whoever has a copy of this song knows how to set the correct metadata

is Jason Malachi or his obsessed fans here? Stop promoting him in Michael Jackson Forum! I am so tired of those BS. He is just the nobody, to me compare his voice with Michael Jackson(the best vocalist ever) is absolutely insulting to Michael.

I agree, and thats how all of us who think it isnt MJ on these songs feel whenever people say they think its MJ.

Just saying.

Anyway, this thread doesnt prove anything.

I don't think there is a need for the thread. It is upsetting and as pointed out, what it implies is inaccurate. Plus we have so many threads already about BN. I am going to close this thread.

Thanks! :)

BTW Thales, I love your siggy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back